hi honey!

i haven't written to you in almost 2 weeks! i've been busy unpacking all my stuff and getting myself comfortable in my new room. i've also been exploring korea on my own! i'm usually not the kind to go out alone but i've been learning to open up and i'm glad i did! i've already discovered this cute cafe that i've been going to almost everyday ever since i've discovered it, the day after i came to korea. it's about a 10-minute walk from my place. i would usually go there for my morning coffee and go back in the afternoon for some tea while i read a book! it's called xxx cafe if you're wondering! their coffee and cakes are one of the best that i've tried.

okay, enough about myself! congratulations on your comeback! i don't even know where to begin! i love the whole album! i can't even choose which song is my favourite! literally all the songs can be the title track!!!! don't even get me started on the music video! it was so cool! you looked so good! i know you write your own rap and seems like i don't need to teach you english now. you've improved so much! i really hope that you're proud of your work because monbebes are so proud of you! i think i can speak for everyone on this. not only you, but everyone! i hope you can tell them that we're really proud of them and all your hard work has paid off!

i can't believe i just fangirled to you. well, at least you don't know me personally. HEHE. i'm also going to your fansign next week! i'm so excited to see you in person and of course, everyone else too! alright, so until then! take care!

with love,

chae yeon