hello jooheon!

it's been a month since i last wrote to you and i'm so sorry about that! i've been busy with work and also with packing! we're moving back in two weeks!! i'm so excited but at the same time, i'm very nervous. i haven't been back for quite a long time and my korean isn't exactly the best. luckily, i will have around a month before school starts which means i have time to get myself used to the new environment. i saw from wonho's vlive a month ago that you got my present! i'm so happy that you like it! i want to teach you phrases in english you can say to monbebes all around the world!

i love you all very much!

thank you for everything!

i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!

okay, those might be things that i want to hear but i'm pretty sure all the monbebes around the world would too! i'm pretty sure you would know what the first two means. as for the third one, it means that you wouldn't be where you are if it wasn't for us. wow, that kind of sounds a bit too much when i say it like that but i'm sure you know what i mean. it's just very nice to hear when someone acknowledges your support. makes me, or us, want to work harder and support you guys more!

i might now be able to write to you until next week or even the following week so please take care of yourself! i know how hard you work when it comes to writing songs but please don't ever forget to take care of yourself. make sure you have sufficient sleep and also please don't skip meals!

with love,

chae yeon

it wasn't until a few days later when jooheon had another vlive. this time it was in his studio along with the maknae.

it was pretty late at night but the pair was still busy working on their songs.

"don't sleep too late," changkyun read from the comments.

"yes, we'll be going back soon after we eat!" he smiled into the camera.

"someone told me to take care of myself and not forget to rest and also eat so we've made sure to order some food before we go back to the dorm," jooheon spoke up.

"it's very nice to know that someone really cares about your well-being," he added on.

not long after, their food came. they had jjajangmyeon and some chicken. they didn't take too long to finish their food since they were both quite hungry.

"so we're gonna end this live soon!" changkyun said.

"thank you for staying up with us! please sleep soon!" jooheon said.

"thank you for all the support all this while, we really appreciate it. it makes us work even harder!" the maknae said as he packed up his things.

"thank you for everything, monbebe! we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you! i love you all very much! goodbye! jaljayo monbebe!" jooheon waved to the camera.

"mon-night!" the pair said while waving before they ended the live.