joohoney~

i'm finally done with school!! i have graduated! which means i'm also going back to korea soon. i'm kinda nervous since i haven't gone back at all the past 10 years. i'm pretty sure things have changed, i just hope the changes are not to drastic. it also means that i'll also be closer to you!! i hope i can see you! ㅋㅋㅋ just kidding, i doubt that i'll ever get to see you but one can dream~

i found more ways to say i love you instead of saying "i love you"! i think it's really cute so i'll share more with you~

have a good day at work (or school)

i would honestly love for you to say this mainly because i'm currently working part time to pass time and earn some cash as well. soooo, this might just motivate me to work harder! ㅋㅋ

hope you have a good day today

personally, the right words can cheer me up just like how it can bring me down. so, saying that you hope someone has a good day ahead can really help brighten not only my mood but other people's moods as well!!

that's it!! bye bye! stay safe!

with love,

chae yeon

a few days later, wonho had an unexpected livestream at 10 in the morning in korea. lucky for chae yeon, her work shift was not until the afternoon.

wonho was in his room preparing when jooheon entered.

"hello monbebe!" he smiled to the camera. wonho, who was beside him said hello in english as well.

"we have work today," jooheon said.

the two started telling random funny stories that had occured.

"have a good day at work or school, monbebes! hope you have a good day today!" jooheon said as he waved goodbye.

wonho bid farewell as well and soon, the livestream ended.