hey honey!

how are you? my week has been pretty hectic due to all the packing! but i'm finally flying back to korea tomorrow! i honestly can't wait because i haven't been back for so many years! i'm excited just thinking about exploring korea. maybe i'll bump into you! but just maybe. one can only dream.

you must be working hard for your upcoming comeback! please make sure to get plenty of rest and drink lots of water! take care of the other members too! don't overwork yourselves because what's most important to us, monbebes, are your health. i've also saved up some money to get your album and hopefully i can go to your fansign!

i'm kinda writing this is in a rush because i still have some packing left to do! hehe. i'm gonna have to cut this short since i've got things to do.

i wish you all the best for your comeback preparations and also a safe flight to me back to korea! HAHAHHAHA.

with love,

chae yeon

a few days after chae yeon landed in korea, the boys had a vlive. they were talking about their preparations for their comeback.

"we've been working hard for our upcoming comeback, i hope you'll show us a lot of love!" the leader exclaimed.

"don't worry, we make sure to get enough rest and not overwork ourselves," jooheon followed up.

they continued to talk about their album and made sure to give enough spoilers to get their fans excited for their comeback.

"wonho hyung produced some of the songs and they're really good," the maknae said.

"we hope you show us a lot of love and support," kihyun said as he was waving.

"please take care of yourselves wherever you are and we hope to see you soon!" jooheon waved to the camera.

"bye monbebes!" the boys said before the vlive ended.