3

I woke up to the feeling of lips pressing to my forehead. My eyes cracked open to look up at Recovery Girl. We locked eyes and that's was all I needed. She gave me a kind smile before walking away.

Her thoughts rang through my mind.... You need to be more careful. Next time don't push your self so hard. Recovery Girl was always so kind to me. She was who treated my wounds after the incident. She does routine check ups on me to check on my blind eye as well.

My pillow squirmed a little under my head. I looked up to see Midoriya, his cheeks flushed as he looked around. I honestly forgot I was laying on him.

Sitting up I yawned. I tried to be casual about it but he still started to freak out and panic. "Oh no! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up! My leg was falling asleep so I was just repo-" My hand planted firmly on his face worked to shut up the rambling teen.

"It's fine. Chill." I smiled and let go of his face. "Plus recovery girl woke me up, not you."

"Oh..."

I ruffled his fluffy mess of green hair before standing up. I felt great now! No stiffness or soreness in my back or muscles. Man, I love Recovery Girl so much at times.

"You ready to spar?" I asked as Midoriya stood up as well.

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess. But shouldn't we wait? I mean you need more time to recover." I raised an eyebrow and snorted. Midoriya looked me over confused.

"I'm fine. I'm a pro hero, getting tossed around like this is nothing." I grinned with my hands on my hips as I faced the younger male. "What kind of hero would I be if I couldn't handle a little roughing up? I may not be a fighter but I can still take a thrashing like any other hero."

His bright emerald eyes lit up even more. It almost looked like I impressed him, amazing his little fanboy mind. Midoriya was cute honestly. His little fanboy moments and his expressions. Plus his mess of hair was surprisingly soft.

If I was into dating I think I would probably pursue him. Plus I already know of his quirk. He could truly be himself around me so that would be an added bonus.

But that would probably end up weird.

I'm technically his teacher, even if I'm only a year older. Plus I'm his idol's adoptive daughter. He is a total fanboy of my father. I feel like he would push himself too hard to make sure he lives up to Toshinori's standards, more than he already does. Plus him gushing about my legal guardian would be cute, maybe a little weird, but I don't know.

I just think it would be weird.

Plus I don't see my self actually going after anyone anyways. It wasn't that I disliked dating, I just saw no need for it. I've never thought about it before. Maybe from my childhood trauma I am a late bloomer to typical teenage things. Or maybe I matured to fast. Who knows.

I was stretching my arms above my head as I reached towards the sky, being mindful of my armor I still had on. Must of been uncomfortable having it pressed against Midoriya's leg. No wonder why his leg fell asleep.

With out any signal I dropped down into the splits on the ground startling the boy behind me as he stood up as well. My legs stretched straight out to my sides almost perfectly at a one hundred eighty degree angle. Stretching my legs is especially important right now. With all the running around I couldn't afford a leg cramp or pulled muscle. Plus I wanted to see how sore my legs were after Recovery Girl's healing.