4

It had been a good week since I had my matches against the other students. Nothing really eventful happened. I helped in class mostly by being the test dummy or by using my telekinesis to write on the chalk board.

It was boring honestly.

But now it was almost time for the class trip to the beach resort. I was excited honestly. I have been looking forward to this since I did that research at the cafe.

The cafe...

After that night Kirishima and Kaminari were very friendly towards me. Bakugo didn't seem much different honestly. The only thing I really noticed is that he wouldn't yell that much at me like he would with the others and he actually called me by my name. Something everyone noticed. Hell he didn't even call Midoriya by his name and they grew up together.

He said it was because he respected me unlike the other "losers", meaning the rest of the class. Honestly I was treated more like a classmate than a teacher usually, though that was by everyone. But I suppose that was the point of having me as their teacher.

Uraraka was super nice to me all the time as well. Her and Midoriya were always talking to me when ever they could. Both were constantly trying to get me to talk to them or eat lunch with them. I really appreciated it and I did I few times, though I usually ate with Aizawa or Toshinori in the teachers lounge. It is a lot quieter there with usually not many people there so I loved it.

Surprisingly enough I am a bit antisocial when it comes to such big groups of people I don't know. Have always been that way. Hell even just being in the classroom is too much some days. If it is people I know I don't mind larger groups but if it's strangers... I have too many social issues I guess.

It was lunch time once again and today there was supposed to be some type of really super spicy ramen they were serving. I was super hyped to try it. You see I loved spicy food.

Like a burning passion for it.

No pun intended.

While waiting in line a couple of students from 1-A stood behind me chatting. It seems like a couple guys were daring Kirishima and Bakugo to try the spicy ramen. That would be interesting to witness, if it turns out to actually be spicy that is.

Once I got my food I went and sat at an empty round table in the back of the cafeteria. Sadly Toshinori was having a lunch meeting with the school principle so I wouldn't be having lunch with him today. I tried to avoid the principle lectures as much as possible. He can drone on for hours and still have more to say.

However, my empty table didn't stay empty for very long as Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Sero sat down at the round table with me. I raised an eyebrow as they greeted me. I nodded to them in return as a greeting. I kept watching them as they all settled down at my table.

Why did they sit here?

"Are you trying the spicy noodles too Hikari?" Kaminari asked from my right. We sat in a kinda half circle, Bakugo directly across from me. Next to him was Sero and then Kirishima in the middle. I appreciated how the ones who knew staid to my right, kinda directing Sero to stay to my right side as well.

"Yes, though I doubt it will be that spicy to me." Shrugging my shoulders I used my chop sticks and spoon provided to take a bite. All four boys watched me intensely as I took a bite of my food. Taking my time to chew and then swallow, I frowned.

Disappointing.

Taking a sip of the broth, I let it warm my tongue. They all seemed to lean forward some as if waiting for me to tell them how it was. After swallowing the broth I shrugged. "It's hardly spicy to me."