6

The next morning we were all called down for breakfast. Well more like to help cook our breakfast but still. I was still in my very loose, low cut white tank top and red cotton short shorts when I came down into the kitchen where most of the girls were. I didn't even have slippers or socks on. I simply rolled out of bed and went with it. I don't even remember if I brushed my hair...

"Oh! Morning Hikari!" Uraraka greeted me. Not a second later some of the other girls welcomed me as well. I think I heard some giggles as well but I am honestly too tired to care.

Groggily I waved a hand while yawning. "Mornin' everyone." I trudged over to a table and laid my head down on its wooden surface. My cheek pressed against the wooden table top with my eyes closing.

"Awe still tired?" Kirishima asked from in front of me where he and Kaminari sat down together. I simply groaned, still too tired to answer.

"Not a morning person?" That was Kaminari this time. I grunted in reply.

The guys chuckled as soft foot steps approached us. A soft, girly hum came from the person. "Morning Kirishima, Kaminari, oh and Bakugo!" Uraraka chirped as I felt someone sit next to me.

"Yeah morning... what's with you?" I felt a large hand ruffling my messy, short hair on the back of my head. I simply grunted not even caring. "Fucking sleepy head." He grumbled.

I grunted again and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of his large hand rubbing my head. It felt really nice actually...

"Do you wanna help us cook, Hikari?"

"NO!" Three voices yelled at once. I cracked my good eye open to look at the surprised brunette. "She doesn't taste food unless it's melt your face off spicy..." Kirishima explained, his voice trembling slightly.

I chuckled darkly as Uraraka looked down at me. She gulped and awkwardly laughed. "Nevermind then... uh... just stay over here..."

I watched as she walked away, my eyes lingering on her back side. "She has a nice, round ass..." I mumbled admiring the roundness of the girls back side. It was nice. Surprisingly round and cute. The sound of liquid being forcefully spat out and then coughing grabbed my attention away from Uraraka.

Kirishima was patting the coughing Kaminari's back. They all looked at me once the lightning bolt could breath properly again. "Did you just say she has a nice ass?"

"I did? Whoops..." I mumbled as I shrugged, still too tired to function properly.

A loud, tired sigh came from behind us. "Ah, morning Aizawa." The two on the other side of the table chirped.

"Sleepy head," I turned my head with my other cheek against the wooden table now. "You look like shit."

"Good morning to you too Hikari. Not enough sleep I see." A mug of a creamy brown liquid was placed in front of me. "Excuse her for now. When she is tired like this, the little filter in her head disappears. So thoughts that would typically stay in her head, don't."

"Shut up old fart. You need to shave." I grumbled while taking a drink of my coffee. A low hum came from my chest as I slowly sipped the liquid energy.

"Give her an hour and she will be fine."

Aizawa walked away as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Over grown emo kid..." I got a snort from the guys and a few chuckles.

Slowly more of the class came into the dinning hall. Who caught my eye first was poor, unsuspecting Midoriya. He sent me a small smile and I gave him a tired one in return. "Good morning Hikari."

"Morning... your freckles are cute..." He stiffened and stuttered before one of the guys explained to him. I drank my coffee as he turned and walked away once they were done conversing. I leaned over the side of the table and watched shamelessly. "He has a nice ass too."