7

Our class trip ended a week ago. During that time I became close to Uraraka and surprisingly Kirishima. I was on the road to become friends with Todoroki. I bonded with Midoriya and nerded out a few times over things with him.

But most of all, I admitted my feelings for a certain hot headed blond.

Not to him of course, just to my self.

I'm surprised actually. In such a short amount of time I have grown so... attracted to him. His unpleasant personality, gruff mannerisms, constant yelling, over the top reactions, anger issues. All of it. I found him so... I don't even know.

Compelling?

Interesting?

Exquisite?

Unique?

I couldn't describe it in words. I just felt so drawn to the male. He was honestly a jackass but I liked that about him. Who knows, maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Maybe I'm just a masochist.

But damn if I didn't like it.

Walking through the halls of the school, stacks of papers and books floated around me. They followed me as I carried a stack of books in my arms as well. Principle Nezu asked me to deliver these items to one of the general studies classes for the teacher he was holding up.

The class for 1-C came into my view. Using my telekinesis I opened the door as the first bell rang, signaling everyone to head to their classrooms for school to begin. As I entered I felt multiple eyes on me as I still held so many stacks of items around me and over my head.

Today I wore a tight, turtle neck sleeveless top. The fabric was a very dark red, almost black. Underneath I had on distressed black jeans that hugged my legs. My red hoody was wrapped around my waist like usual. My headphones sat on my head, playing Deadmau5 in my ears.

My head bobbed slightly to the beat as I gently set all the books down on the ground in neat piles. The papers I sat on the podium for the teacher. All that staid with me was a stack of papers I was to give to class 1-B on my way back.

A hand gripping my shoulder gained my attention. I looked up into curious purple eyes, his lips were moving but my music blocked everything out.

Sighing I held a finger up to the male, which seemed to irritate him. Letting go of the papers for class 1-B I held them with my quirk instead. With my now free hand I pulled my head phones down, letting the loud music that once filled my ears to be heard by everyone.

"Uh..." A confused look came over the purple haired male's face. His irritation washed away at my loud music. "Excuse me but who are you? You aren't in uniform."

"Huh?" I tilted my head slightly, confused. "Sorry but what?"

I swear his eye twitched as his mouth turned down into a frown. "You do know students have to wear a uniform right? And this is general studies, we don't use our quirks like the Hero classes." He spat out, irritation slipping into his once calm voice. Whether it was because of me or the hero classes I wasn't for sure.

"Yeah I know." I could feel a slight pressure on my temple as I felt him trying to get into my head. I looked into his eyes and frowned. "Hitoshi Shinso, stay out of my head." His eyes widened as I sighed. "Plus to pull something like that on a teacher, you got balls. Impressive quirk but not useful against someone with a similar quirk that's stronger."

A nervous sweat trickled down his face. The classroom went silent as I looked over the male. His thoughts were a mess now. Sighing I shook my head. "Dude chill, I understand the misunderstanding. I mean I am the age of a student." Turning to look over the classroom I sent them a small smile. "But please refrain from trying to enter my head again. I do not appreciate it."