two

-Your P.O.V-

It keeps replaying.

In my head.

The way he looked at me...so clueless and lost.

"Who are you?"

I didn't even know how to answer.

Josh and I haven't spoken since then. I've been trying to give him space to work this all out considering I can't really do anything about it. I feel so useless.

What am I supposed to do? Can I even do anything?

My days have been feeling longer and longer since going back to my apartment. I'm trying to find some sort of comfort in the loneliness. It's not just Josh I haven't spoken to in a while either, it's everyone.

Trying to keep a positive attitude about Josh's amnesia has been rough. I'm helpless to it.

How could this have happened? Everything was finally put together. Just when I thought I wouldn't lose Josh again, this has to happen.

I sit on the island counters in my kitchen and groan.

"Nothing is ever fair..." I whisper to nobody.

"True."

A voice startles me from behind, making me jump slightly as I turn around to put a face to this voice.

"Tyler? Jenna?" I ask, wondering why they were here or how they came in without me even hearing them.

"Hey. We just wanted to check on you." Jenna greets.

I slide off the counter top to stand up.

"What's up?" I cross my arms and lean my waist on the end of the counter.

"Y-You just haven't spoken to us in a while a-and with the whole uh, Josh thing we were just wanting to know if you were okay." Tyler answers as Jenna nods.

"I'm okay." I nod back.

Honestly though, I didn't know if I was. But, it's not me they should be worrying about; It's Josh.

"You shouldn't be worrying about me anyway. You should be worrying about Josh." I trudge into the living room and take a seat on the couch, crossing my legs.

"Josh is a priority, yes, but we still care about your feelings too, (Y/N)." Jenna re-assures, sitting beside me.

" Jenna re-assures, sitting beside me

"I'm fine, really. Thanks for your guys's concern though, I really appreciate it." Nodding once more, I try to be as convincing as possible.

A little while later, Jenna and Tyler eventually leave and I'm left alone again.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the company for a while and I really did appreciate them checking up on me but why should I even bother them with my pointless venting? It's not like it's gonna help the situation.

I'm just annoyed I can't do anything.

My hand raises to fiddle with my neck where the necklace my mother gave me would usually hang before it was broken.

Curling into a fist, my hand falls back to my side and I take in a shaky breath. Trying to occupy my mind with other things right now, I start to think.

I wonder how Victoria is doing right now? Or the twins?

After telling Victoria about what happened, she just held me and told me that she would be thinking of Josh and I. That made me smile a little. After telling Karma and Grayson, they both wrapped me into a hug and told me the same. I'm glad I knew them. These kind of people make the worst moments in life a little less suck-ish.

Mindlessly walking around my bedroom, checking the time every now and then, I knew I wasn't getting much sleep tonight.

It's already two in the morning.

I sit on the chair in front of an old Yamaha keyboard that always set at the corner of my room and begin to play. The piano was the first instrument I've ever learned, I've probably had this since middle school. I would often watch my Grandpa play piano for my Grandma and I before he passed. It always fascinated me how just pressing some keys made such beautiful noise.

My fingers moved to the sheet music of Tiny Dancer by Elton John and I start to quietly mumble the lyrics

Somehow, I could hear Josh singing with me.

.

.

.

A/N: i've got a cold

so i'm just watching cry let's plays until i recover (if any of u know who Cryaotic is ur one of my faves)

hope you enjoyed part two!

staaayyyyyyy....

rad.

-b