nine

-Your P.O.V-

Of course, days later the internet is once again spattered with drama surrouding Josh, Grayson and I.

"Ridiculous." Karma spits as I sit on the couch beside her in my unlit living room. Though the television was on and lighting both our faces with it's screen.

Karma came over to spend the night and watch some of our favorite shows together just because we hadn't spent a lot of time together recently.

"Speaking of G...have you two talked recently?" Karma sits towards me.

"Uh..." I lean back. "Yeah, I guess? What do you mean?"

"Oh." Karma leans back also. "Nothing, nothing."

I lock my eyes on hers. "You're a bad liar but I'll let it slide this time."

-Karma's P.O.V.-

Dammit, G.

I can't be the one to tell (Y/N) Grayson's business though. He should be the one to talk to her about this.

-Your P.O.V.-

"So, what have you been up to?" I ask, placing a piece of (popcorn/kettlecorn) in mouth.

(a/n: sorry if ur not a fan of either lmao)

"I've been hanging out with a new friend-"

"WHAT? OMG, who are they? What's their name? Are they-"

"Woah, (Y/N). Calm it down." Karma lets out a chuckle.

I laugh back. It was good to spend some quality time with my bff.

"Sorrryyy. Who are they though?" I anticipate an answer.

"...Her name is Delilah."

I smirk, trying to hold back something I personally found hilarious.

Karma stares me down, cold.

"Don't you do it-"

"HEY THERE DELILAH WHAT'S IT LIKE IN NEW YORK CITY-"

"Oh my god, you're a mess." The girl groans, rolling her eyes but giggling as well.

" The girl groans, rolling her eyes but giggling as well

"I'm sure she hears that way too often." I mention while laughing. "Do you like her!?"

"What? No, (Y/N). We're just-" She begins.

"BULL. SH-"

"(Y/N)! Stop." Karma interupts me.

"...Sorry. I'm just excited. What's she like!? Even if you do claim she's 'just a friend'." I place finger quotes around the last few words.

Karma sits up. "Well, let's see, she's friendly and we're into the same kind of music, she's around our age-"

"Okay, okay, but anything interesting?" I sass. Karma just scoffs.