six

-Grayson's P.O.V-

I just...don't understand.

Why now!?

WHY?

-Your P.O.V-

"What...What do you mean?"

Josh just told me to "forget about him".

Um, no thanks.

"Why would you want me to do that?" I whisper back to my boyfriend.

He blinks, biting his lip.

"I've lost hope in myself. You should too. You all should." He confesses, breathing out as his hands form into fists.

"Josh, d-do you have any idea at all who I am?" Biting the inside of my cheek, I try to retreat any tears starting to form in my eye sockets.

"I..." Josh clears his throat. "...No."

Well, that wounded me.

"Sunshine is your name though, right?"

...and that killed me.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

"He said to just "forget about him", why would he think like that?" (Y/N) tells us everything Josh told her while we were in the kitchen.

Josh went upstairs, he didn't know we were talking about him. I just don't know what's up with him.

"That's awful.." Jenna says sorrowful.

I just try to control my breathing.

Listen to Josh.

"Don't listen to Josh

"Don't listen to Josh." I try to console (Y/N) as her eyes droop down.

"I-I think I should go." She whispers, her voice cracking slightly towards the end of her sentence.

We all stand and say goodbye to (Y/N) before she heads out the front door.

Jenna and I exchange a sad glance and sigh.

"Why would Josh say something like that?" Jenna shrugs with her hands.

"I don't know. But, we can't let him think like that anymore." I cross my arms.

Why do the worst things happen to the best people?

-Your P.O.V-

Reflecting. Reflecting on everything bad in my life. I don't even know why I try some days.

I feel like every time I finally think something is going good for me, reality has to walk in and punch me right in the jaw.

My finger moves up to the mirror and I trace my face.