an update from a late night brooklyn.

listening to self titled makes me feel nostalgic.

i hope you are doing well.

it's been a while for sure, how are you? how are the kids?

speaking of kids...

...

have any of you heard from jim lately? love that good boy.

JK JENNA'S PREGNANT AND THAT'S SUPER COOL.

i love the joseph's with my entire heart.

but guessing by the title of this you'll wanna hear about something else.

yeah, i haven't updated since april.

i'm not gonna give you guys my whole "dEpReSsIoN iS HaRd" speel, per usual.

i will say although that i have a major procrastination problem with pretty much everything in my life which probably lies into further problems besides just not wanting to do things.

that's depressing!

anyway, yeah. i'm gonna try to update this soon.

because no matter how many plot holes and terrible clichés it may hold, i'm still proud of this bitch. i hope you are too.

and i'm proud of you all. and so so thankful for everyone who has stuck around with me. i genuinely appreciate it.

and you guys deserve better than a 20 year old procrastinating piece of shiz that doesn't know how to handle every day living.

wow, I just realized I've been writing this series since I was 17.

ANYWAY. i'm making it a goal of mine to write a chapter or two by the end of this week.

and if i don't, pls feel free to kill me.

(jk, for future reference, i am totally kidding please do not attempt to murder me.)

also, if any of u read my short story based on "a car, a torch, a death" would u guys be interested if I wrote anymore short stories like that? based on other top songs?

lemme know.

welp.

i think i've rambled about nothing for long enough.

i'm gonna go.

and if anyone sees this, thank you.

later slimeballs.

-brooklyn