twenty

-Tyler's P.O.V-

Three weeks. Twenty one days.

That's how long it's been since Josh came back.

After spending a few more days in Columbus, the gang finally decided to flock back to the city of Los Angeles. We were currently on the plane ride there, I sat by Jenna.

Josh and his Sunshine were placed behind.

-Your P.O.V-

I'm talking to my boyfriend, Josh Dun on the way back to his house located in Cali.

I can't believe I got to spend almost a month with him and his family in Ohio, it was so fun, especially after Josh got his memory back.

"So...what exactly went on with you while I was away?" Joshua turned to me, taking his eyes away from the window to the left of him which plastered a setting sun and an orange sky as we embarked back.

"Oh boy." I chuckle, slightly shaking my head. "Let me fill you in, my love."

-Josh's P.O.V-

Grayson, Karma and now the new, unknown "Delilah". Being filled in with everything that (Y/N) was sort of 'involved' in while i was gone makes it seem like forever since we've really spoken to one another. I'm glad to have this back.

Tyler, Jenna, (Y/N) and I all arrived back at my place around 9:30 PM. We stayed up for a couple more hours catching up and just talking until eventually Tyler and Jenna went to the spare bedroom to sleep, leaving my sunshine and I sat on the couch.

"I'm excited for you and Tyler to be working on new music!" (Y/N) cheers, bringing up the topic of new music from Twenty One Pilots.

"Me too, I can't wait for the clique to hear everything we're gonna work on." I smile, thinking of the idea.

" I smile, thinking of the idea

I scoot closer to (Y/N), lifting my arm and delicately placing it over her shoulder as she leans into me

"What a week." She sighs, her body temperature starting to match mine.