fifteen

-Your P.O.V-

"Uh..." Josh takes another glance down, examining the plane ticket to Ohio in his hands. "Home?" He repeats, confused.

"We're gonna leave L.A. for a while, just until we feel you can get the hang of everything again." Jenna explains to the lost boy.

"You mean like, until I can remember some things?" Josh shrugs, darting his eyes at all of us.

"Yeah, something like that." Tyler responds, shrugging back. I nod.

"Plus you'll get to visit your family!" I add in.

Josh's eyes look once more at the ticket. "Well, okay, I guess."

"Cool, get packed. We're leaving tomorrow." Tyler pats Josh's shoulder before we all part ways.

...

Later on, I meet up with Victoria and the twins to tell them I'll be leaving for Ohio tomorrow.

"I really don't know how long I'll be gone but honestly, I'm not sure if I care. I just wanna hope this will somewhat help Josh." I explain to Karma in the middle of packing my suitcase.

"If we feel like it's been too long, we'll tell you." Karma leans back on my bed, crossing her legs.

I finally finish packing everything I need. At least, I think. I always feel as if I'm forgetting something but that's the way it is for everybody I'm sure.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I let out a confession, sighing.

"We'll miss you too, kid. Remember to update us on anything that happens, G and I wanna be in the know."

"Victoria will want to know too. Don't worry, I won't forget."

-Tyler's P.O.V-

Josh, (Y/N), Jenna and I were all standing at the airport, very early in the morning, suitcases in hand, waiting for our flight.

We eventually found our section to sit at until it was time to board the plane.

(A/N: i really don't know what those little seating areas are called but you all understand right? lol)

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab a coffee." Josh sets down his bag and heads off.

"Wait, I'll come with you!" (Y/N) follows after him, leaving Jenna and I alone.

"It's weird to me how Josh still perceives (Y/N) as his nickname for her. Like he only knows her as "Sunshine"." Jenna mentions to me. My eyes focus on the two walking towards a nearby Starbucks.

 My eyes focus on the two walking towards a nearby Starbucks