twelve

-Your P.O.V-

Wait, who deserved what exactly?

"Can you explain?" I slowly start to stand as Grayson still avoids eye contact with me.

He breathes in deeply and purses his lips together.

"I don't know what came over me, (Y/N). I was just so...angry." He finally looks at me, his eyes starting to turn red and flashy.

"Grayson, what are you talking about?" I'm now trying to remain calm as well.

G sniffles and lets out a cry. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, what happened?" My hand sets down on his shoulder, trying to help

"...I hurt him." Grayson confesses.

Hurt who?

"G...Grayson, look at me." I move my head to where Grayson's head was bent over and slowly lift his chin to remain eye contact.

He steers towards me, complete despair shown on his face.

"Who did you hurt?"

-Josh's P.O.V-

Delete, delete, delete.

My phone died shortly after I lost my memory, I never bothered to re-charge it until now. I didn't see a point, it's not like I was trying to contact anyone.

But, out of curiousity and a bit of boredom, I charged it.

And to be honest, don't know if that was a good idea or a bad one.

I started going through my camera roll and just...

Seeing all those old photos of me with people I didn't even know made me feel a certain melancholy. I'm not sure what came over me but I just got rid of the pictures. Maybe the thought of me actually having a life before made me jealous of who I used to be. I don't even know who I was but I envy the life that guy had. I only knew what I saw from the pictures.

Nothing seems to be working, I keep trying to help my mind but I've barely remembered a thing.

I'm just a boy from Columbus, Ohio.

-Grayson's P.O.V-

"...Ace." I finally bring up his name. The one I've been trying so hard to bury.

(Y/N) just stops. "Wh- Ace?"

Shutting my eyes, I nod. This was killing me but I'm glad I was able to admit it. I've felt a huge weight lift off of my shoulders.

"What did you do to Ace?" (Y/N) tenses up her shoulders.

-FLASHBACK-

I was walking home from a store Karma wanted me to stop at before returning home. I'd just ran into a few fans and got a few photos so that was nice.