Jotaro poojoe

"Jotaro, can I do an impression of you?"
You asked the tank-built man sitting beside you on the train.
"Yare yare, go ahead."

"Yare yare dawa. My name is eeeuhuh Kujo Jotaro. Eereeeh. I wanna fuck a dolphin. Eeeeeeh!! I wanna be a...a- a cool beyblade!"
Jotaro turned his head slightly to face you and he looked slightly amused.
You felt proud for .02 seconds until you noticed the ゴゴゴゴゴゴ aura surrounding him.
He turned his head so that it faced away from you and looking out the train window. Jotaro concealed a smile, though, unknown to you.
"Shut up,"
He muttered. You turned your head with a lil pouty face, disappointed from the lack of reaction he gave you. He pulled the bill of his hat over his face and eventually fell asleep in the train.

When you woke up, the train stopped moving, and you watched Joseph motion you and Jotaro to get off, as well as the other crusaders.
You trailed behind the rest of the crusaders, as you could barely keep up with them. But, Jotaro decided to stick close to you for some reason.
"Jotaro, why aren't you walking with the rest of the crusaders? I thought you said I was just a tag along earlier," you spoke.
"Yare yare daze. Because you're most likely to get hurt, making you vulnerable. You're a girl and way smaller, so..."
"Ugh."
It was true, though as much as it made you angry.
"Don't let it go to your head! I have to do this."
"Quit lying to yourself, Jotaro! You do care about others."
He grunted.
There was an awkward silence as you walked side by side, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Y/n...."
"What?"
"Sorry."
"A bit insincere-"
"Shut up and accept the apology! You're right, I care about others, and I'm walking by you because I care about you the most. Do you know what I'd do if you got hurt?"
"N-no..." you said, appalled. You blushed slightly.
"Yare yare. It doesn't matter. And your impression of me earlier was funny. The truth is, yes I do like you. I'm sorry for acting out all the time."
"Jotaro....it's fine. I'm so happy you do! I always used to watch those girls at school fawn over you and I'd get so jealous."
Jotaro couldn't believe his ears. He was shocked and amazed you returned his feelings.
"Hm," he grunted and smiled, pulling you closer by your waist.
"D-don't make it a big deal, alright?" He asked.
"Okay."
"I love you Jotaro..." you spoke under your breath.
Jotaro's face just heated, but he grinned and looked away.

(I hate this aaaaa)