DiGiorno pizza x Memestar! Reader

(For my kid BioshockinglyTrash )

This is OOC because I'm tired n shit ily

"WHAT's UP, FAGGOT!"
You yelled through the empty hall way as you busted through the door of your house.
You laughed a bit, realizing no one was home and your neighbors probably think you're crazy.

Or so you thought.
"For the last time, Y/N. Call me Giorno."
His voice coming from the opposite end of the room scared you and you let out a little scream.
"I thought n-no one was home anyway, sometimes I like to yell profanities like that! It's funny!" You said nervously, in an attempt to not offend him.

"Oh. That's funny."
Giorno walked into the room wearing Versace sunglasses and a pimp outfit.
"I guess you could say I do something similar."
You lost your composure and started laughing really hard from seeing him dressed in something so funny.

"Gio. You look SO HOT."
"I'm glad you think so!"
He struck a mean pose and pointed at you.
"Will you dress up with me, "faggot?"
"Of course I will."

You dressed in your most expensive wears; a Gucci dress, Versace sunglasses, Louis Vuitton handbag and some Marc Jacobs heels. You threw on a fluffy shawl from Goodwill to top it off.

Giorno was unironically taken aback by how beautiful you looked in the designer clothing. He tilted his sunglasses downward for a dramatic effect as his jaw hung open.

"So, what now? You asked, hoping for him to say or do something interesting.
"Do you want to go see a movie, or something? We look fancy and rich, so I don't see why not."

"That sounds great!" You cheered.
"Okay. Let me go get my shoes on," he said. As he walked to go get his shoes, Giorno stubbed his toe on the door and screamed in pain.

"GIORNO! ARE YOU OK????"
You asked, phone in hand ready to dial 9-1-1.
"KIND OF, I JUST STUBBED MY TOE!"
"You sound like you're in crippling pain," you added, putting the phone down.

"I am."
He stood up and regained his composure.
"Can we stay at home and watch TV? I'll need about a day to recover."
"Of course we can. Spaghetti and Netflix it is!"

So you stayed in your fancy clothes and ate spaghetti and watched shitty romance movies on Netflix.

There was a bit of chill involved.

(I'm so sorry I haven't even read vento aureno yet and it's late this sucks goodnight ily.)