Rohan eggband boi

It was the day before Halloween, and you were hanging out with Rohan at a café.
"Rohan, are you gonna do anything for Halloween?" You asked, sweetly.
"What am I, 8? No. And fuck trick-or-treaters, they're just a disturbance," he complained.
Not the reaction you were expecting from your close friend, but alright.
"Oh, I see how it is," you responded positively and turned your head away.
You were secretly planning to be Arizona tea for Halloween. Like Arizona tea can print hat, shoes, pants, t-shirt, sunglasses you name it.
You thought it was funny and ~aesthetic~ at the same time but you were still waiting for someone to ask you if you were doing anything.
"Hey, ___. Stay in that pose and don't move, I want to sketch you."
"O-okay..."
Rohan whipped out his pen and paper.
"The way the sun is hitting her face through the window and her serene expression...It's so perfect!"
He thought to himself and smiled.

"Hey, Rohan," you began.
"Hm?" He hummed in response looking up from his paper.
"Why haven't you ever used Heaven's Door on me?"
Rohan would never use Heaven's door on you since you became friends, and he had never used it on you beforehand. He was hoping you'd open up to him on your own, and didn't want to force you to do anything. Seeing you happy made him happy, though he'd never admit it.

"Because it would be a waste of my power, there's nothing interesting about you and I don't need a stand to see that."
You chuckled. It was funny because you know he wasn't being serious, but it still hurt a bit inside.
Rohan was waiting for this day to confess to you. He liked you a lot since he first met you.
"Maybe I'll write a message on the drawing when I'm finished..." he thought.

"Why do you always want to draw me every time we get together?" You asked a bit sharply, trying to see if his reaction would changed based on your tone of voice.
He wanted to tell you it was because he loved your face. Because he loved your perfect poses and outfits. He loved your voice and your eyes, your weight and your height. He wanted to say it was because he loved you. But he just couldn't. If anything, he wished you had Heaven's Door to see what he was really thinking!
"I do it for practice, you have such a basic face that it's no different from drawing a posing dummy with more artsy angles and lighting," he shot back.

You laughed again.
But this time, a tear fell from your eye.
"Is that what you really think? Is that really what I'm like?"
Your face displayed a sad smile, your eyes still looking out the window.
"____, I-"
"It's ok. At least I know you care enough to spend time with me. If you really hated me, I don't think you would."
"____. All of those things I say, I never mean and I don't know why I say them. I always want to punch myself after I say them because they're completely untrue! To be honest, I invited you out today because I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend!"
You stared at him with wide eyes, shocked.
"I love being around you. And I hate being this honest with anyone unless it's you. I'm so sorry I, Kishibe Rohan, have hurt your feelings so many times when you're the only person I want to protect."
"R-Rohan...thank you. That really makes me feel a lot better. I would love to be your girlfriend as long as you stay honest with me, okay? I promise I'll open up more."
He reached over the table and dried your tears, making you blush instantly.
"I haven't been this happy since I first started writing manga," he exclaimed.
"Rohan, can we ditch this place and go somewhere cooler? We can sketch each other and have even more artsy lighting and angles!"
"We just started dating and you already know my turn on? I'm impressed," he joked.
"Shuttup!" You laughed and playfully shoved his arm and you both left the cafe.

But you were truly happy that you finally found someone who admired you for more than one aspect of yourself. It's nice to feel wanted.