DIO BURANDO part 1

(This is an AU where Dio falls in love with you and doesn't become a vampire bc he's ugly after he rejects his humanity in phantom blood)

You were an edgy 18th century teen, and ain't nobody was gonna tell you what to do.
You were quite independent for a young lady at the time, and rather rebellious. You went to an all girls school and ended up dropping out because you didn't give a damn, even with straight A's. Reading was boring. Talking was exhausting. All you wanted to do was draw, cook, or sleep.
And you also hated dresses and skirts because you were just that cool.
Your best friend of course, was Dio Brando. A blonde brat who moved in with the Joestars from a home environment similar to your past.

You were cold, and so was he.
"____. I'm going to be moving in with the Joestar family in a few days. You'll probably miss me, but I'll try my best to visit this slum occasionally."
"I don't care, I have better things to do around here than waste my time around you all day, Brando." You smirked, turning your face away.

"This Joestar brat is such a brute, I can't wait to listen to him complain about his rich kid problems. I'll be sure to inherit their fortune and bring it back here. I have no interest in living in that god forsaken mansion, and if I'm feeling generous, I'll split the cash with you."

"Thanks, oh noble one," you spewed sarcastically as you bowed.
"I wait for your return."

Usually, you and Dio would eat lunch together daily or find some young kids to pick on in the alley. But it was different on Dio's last day.

"Dio!" You yelled, running towards him as he stood by the carriage. You could tell he was waiting for you to wish him off, but you knew he'd never actually tell you the time he was leaving.
You reached him, panting.
"Dio...I just wanted to say, I really am going to miss you. You helped me through a lot of shit in our younger years," you spoke, wiping tears with your finger.
"Ah, I'm glad you finally quit with the sarcasm..." Dio said, his expression hardening.
"____. I must admit...you really did stick around with me for most of my life, even when I pushed you away. Even if I don't come back, I'd never forget you for that,"
Dio pulled you into a tight but quick embrace, and whispered in your ear;
"And if your mother dare beats you again, this is the Joestar's address. You'll know where to find me."
He put a slip of paper in your pocket.
"I have to go. But, I'll miss you, okay?" Dio had a pure sympathetic smile and kissed your forehead before jumping into the carriage. "I'll see you soon!" You called out happily, besides the tears in your eyes.

This was going to be a long while without him.

PART ONE