New Start

Hana packed her things. She gonna works at a new place today. The owner called her again today to confirm whether she's coming or not. She ride a bus to the place. As soon as she arrived, it was an apartment. Going straight to the lift and press the floor that the address show her.  *pressing the bells*

"Yae ! Seungkwanieyo" said the man inside.

~Oh? Omo. He's so cute. Squishy boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo ! Hana ibnida. I was told to come here for an interview for a maid?" said Hana brightly. "Ahhh nae ! Uwaaa noona neomu yeopeoyo. Please come in". Hana come in as told. Put her shoes and luggage beside and look up.

~heol !! 1,2,3. 12 namja??!!!! Otteohkae??! (What am I gonna do) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Still she try to look calm as she's actually not at all. Seungcheol approach her and told her to sit down at the couch. "Come in. Make yourself comfortable. Ahh I'm sorry. The kids like to make mess. And we're the hyung don't have much time to clean it. So rather than cleaning, we're just spending our time together" told Seungcheol awkwardly. Hana just give an awkward smile.

~ Heol how am I gonna handle these kids.

Hana sits on the couch followed by Seungcheol sitting in front her. "I'm a college student, is that okay? I need to work in order to pay my fees and my books. Kind hard to live alone. haha" brief her. To make them understand. "Alone? Noona, eomma appa eobseoyo? (Noona you don't have mom and dad?) ask one of the kids. "Yaah ! Joyonghae ! (Be quiet !)" The other guy said while knock that kid head. "Sorry about that. Oh we don't mind that. Just need someone to clean up the house and feed them. These bastards, old enough to take care of themselves, but aigooo. I don't know." said Seungcheol while looking at the house. It's messy. He worried if Hana can't handle his brothers. He himself can handle his brothers, they are too loud some times. But without them, he feels empty. His small heart whisper.

"Oh don't worry I'm used to it. That's okay. Its normal to ask that. Hihi." said Hana. "Let me introduce you to the others, there's Jisoo (23), Jun (22), Soonyoung (22), Wonwoo (22), Jihoon(22), Myeongho (21), Mingyu (21) Seokmin (21), Seungkwan (20), Hansol (20) and Channie(19) our maknae. Ahhh actually we have one more member, its Jeonghan(23) he's going out for a while". Seungcheol give a short brief to Hana. All of them greet her nicely and give a big smile.

"You will have one or two day off. Ahh its flexible, you can go anywhere you want we won't stop you. Plus you're a college girl, study must be hard for you, so you must need your healing time. As long as you finish everything here." Seungcheol continue. "Nae ! Algesseoyo" reply Hana and she nodded. "Ahh no just use bangmal with me, gwaenchanhna. You're 22 right? We can be friends. Hahaha" said Seungcheol while smiling. "Ahh noona let me take u to your room" said Mingyu. He takes all Hana's beg and things to her rooms. Hana follow him. She thinks that the boys are so adorable and nice. Still she wonder how about Jeonghan. Is he nice like the others? Let's just hope he is.