We can't

After finish classes Hana didn't straightly go home. She went to a park to calm her mind. To breathe and slowly trying to let Jeonghan go. Though she knows that is the most hardest part for her to do. Every memories with Jeonghan slowly visits her one by one. She smiled. She felt really glad that finally she met someone who took her heart and take care of it really well. She glad that it was Jeonghan and not someone else. Hana takes a deep breath and release it slowly.

"Do you remember our first day of meeting? How you use to hate me so much. How I end up being your maid. Our first day together, you sent me to college. Our first touch, you held my hands and dragged me outside. The first time you held my face in your palms and kiss me. The first time you told me you love me. That you'll be waiting for my answer. Do you remember any of it? Because I do. I still do. Those memories burned longer and brighter in my heart. Those memories are engraved on me. Memories that I know you also still have it. So why do you have to do this? Why do you have to leave me alone with our memories" Hana slowly shed her tears once again. She didn't know losing someone she love leave her a big impact. Same like how she lose her parents.

Jeonghan quickly arrange his stuff. What to bring and what not to bring. He take out and open up his luggage to put all his clothes inside. Seungcheol and Jisoo helps him to fold his clothes. The 3 men pack Jeonghan's thing quickly. Cause they still need to go out and buy something that Jeonghan need. Suddenly they heard the main door open and a noisy sound as usual. "Ahh I'm gonna miss this noise" said Jeonghan while smiling with his eyes close and tilt his head. "Uri wasseoyooo (we're here)" said the kids. They all quickly take off their shoes and put it back at the shoe rack. Hana always nagging whenever she saw the shoes was messy in front of the main door when she come back home. So they always put the shoes back at it place. "Nae algesseoyo (Yes we knew)" said Jeonghan and giggles a bit. When will you tell them?" ask Jisoo to Jeonghan while helping arranging Jeonghan's clothes in the luggage. His friend sure have a lot of things to bring. Jeonghan didn't like when he forgot to bring his needed things. While folding his clothes Jeonghan said "tonight after dinner". Though he knows it's hard for him to said and it's hard for them either to accept it. Hard for Hana as well. Hana's smile suddenly appears in his mind. He smile along but still he feel the pain. He tried to ignore the pain and trying to be bold to ignore Hana.

"Should we bring them to eat outside? But the others haven't come home yet. Lets wait for them and go out all together. Ahh or should I post it in our group chat?" said Seungcheol. He always bring the boys to restaurant end of month. He didn't spend his salary much for his own. He save it for his parent and spend it to the kids. "I'll send a text message to our group chat"

 "I'll send a text message to our group chat"

It's almost 7pm, Hana looked at her watch and realized that she's been there for a long time

It's almost 7pm, Hana looked at her watch and realized that she's been there for a long time. She quickly take her bag and run to the nearest bus stop to go home. She has to cook for dinner and finish her assignment and continue with her final year project. She's still thinking whether she should resign and find other job after her graduation. Because she can't barely look at them. Every single one of them remind her of Jeonghan. But she really loves them a lot. They're funny kids with a lot of charms. Suddenly a promise from Jeonghan come across her mind.

"I will definitely attend you graduation day ! Bring a flower and confess to you again for the second time. Telling how much I feel so proud of you, having a courage to complete your study in order to make your late parents feel proud"

A promise that will not gonna happens. Hana sits at the bus stop looking down.

"Assaaaa we're going to eat outside tonight ! Yeyy" the Seokmin jumping at the living room. The moment they all waiting for. It's been so long they barely see each other because of the busy schedule. "Oh right! How about Hana Noona? She's still haven't come home yet. I wonder is she's on her way" ask Wonwoo. While looking at the main door. Small hope wishing that his noona will come in. "No let's just be together tonight, she's just a maid anyway. What's use of her to follow us" Jeonghan said it clearly while fixing his hair looking at the mirror. Seungcheol look at him and shake his head. He knew his friend didn't mean any of it. He knew his friend need Hana right now. He knew his friend is hurting too. "Hyung ! Why are you saying things like that. It's Hana Noona, not other Noona. Noona always being nice to us" Seungkwan raised his voice a bit to Jeonghan. He can't stand it if people talk bad about his dearest noona. "Seungkwan, if we get attached too much to someone, we might feel pain if we lose them. We might cannot let them go. Hana didn't say she wants to stay here forever didn't she? It will be hard for her to leave you guys if you're this clingy to her. It will be hard for her too later. So lets keep our gap okay?" Seungcheol pats Seungkwan head and went straight out to the main door. Jeonghan startled and look at Seungcheol who went out without looking back. The others follow their hyung right away. Chan grab Jeonghan's hands softly and smile to him. He pulls his brother hands and bring him outside too. He didn't know what happened between his brother and Hana noona. But he do know that his brother is somewhat hurting.

Hana reach home around 9.30pm. Weird of why she didn't hear any voices inside. She take off her shoes and put it on the racks. Take out her keys from her bag to open the door. As soon as she open the door it was dark and only the kitchen light was on.

They must've went out today. Did he plan to tells them tonight?

She thought so. It's time for him to tell them anyway. Hana close the door and went straight to her room. She haven't eat anything at all today as she didn't feel like it. She throw herself on her bed. She didn't know why, but she's not being productive at all today. She felt so gloomy and sad and she surely know the exact reason of why she felt that way. She turn to her side and hug her pillow, slowly her tears stream again. Her cheeks feel so hot, her fingers and toes feel so cold, her heart breaks and she feels so heavy. She cried out loud, letting all her pain out. She can't hold it anymore, if Jeonghan said he wants to bring her then she'll go with him. Being with Jeonghan is the most important thing to do. But that 1 negative thoughts keep on visiting her and thats make her feel like she wasn't supposed to feel like that. She's just a person who work in that house to support her living. Just another girl who visits Jeonghan's life for while. That Jeonghan maybe is just that one person who came just to give her life lesson. To teach her how to love and what is pain. Maybe he's just here to give her comfort.