He Lost It

She was surprised that Jeonghan was standing behind her back. Trying to look away and escaped from him. She was so embarrassed for what she did few weeks ago. Jeonghan putting his hands at the door against her to make her stay. "It's been two weeks. But I don't even know who u are. Neon nuguyaa ! (Who are you !)" said Jeonghan while look straightly in her eyes. "Oh ! Mi mi mianhae. I'm Hana. I work here." said Hana. Startled. She just glanced at him and look away. "Work? What can you do? Seduce us? Pfft forget it. Don't even think about it. It's not gonna happen. Stay away from us. We don't need a girl like you. All girl are the same !" said Jeonghan and he went to his room. Hana was startled and surprised by Jeonghan words.

~What was that? Is bump into him that wrong? I don't even realize he was there.

She mumbling to herself. Yet she feels a bit uncomfortable to work there as Jeonghan is reacting that way towards her.

"Hana yah ! Yeogiseo mwohae?(what are you doing there?) Don't have any class today?" said Soonyoung. He came out from his room, followed by Jihoon. They are not working today. "Let's buy some groceries since we're running out of it. Since you don't have anything to do' said Jihoon. Fixing his hair while looking at the mirror at the hall. "Eung ! Sounds good since I have no class today" said Hana. She was still startled by Jeonghan words. "I shall invite Seungcheol hyung so he can pay all of it kkkk.

"I'm going out with the kids, to buy some groceries. Wanna come?" Seungcheol ask. His brother heart didn't feel good as Jeonghan always stay up at in the room. "With that girl? Shirheo (I don't want). Fired her. She want to take advantages from us. Don't you see?" he replied. "What's wrong with you? Trying to shut everyone out from your life? She's just a girl. What happened between you and Seola, it's nothing to do with her. Stop being childish and be you. Don't act like you're the only one in pain. We all do. You don't know how we feel when you started to ignore all of us. We used to hang out together. But since you with her, we didn't spend much time. Have you ever think about our dongsaeng? Jebal Jeonghan ah. I need you back. The old you" Seungcheol said and went out. He looks frustrated.

Jeonghan was startled by Seungcheol. He then realize that it's true what Seungcheol said. They didn't spend time together since he met Seola. He couldn't think of anything. How should he put everything back? He feels so wronged towards his brothers. The most sadness thing is, they all act like they're okay. They didn't say anything to him. They treated him like they used to do. Jeonghan rubbing his faces. Thinking what've he done. He feels sorry.