Lovers In Rain

It's raining that day. Hana is late for her class. Her class start at 11am but its 10.15am already. It's gonna take a few minutes to walk from the apartment to the bus stop. She quickly put her books into her beg and take her umbrella with her. Quickly went out from her room. "Eodigasseo? (Going somewhere?)" Jihoon ask. He wondered where she wants to go in hurry. "It's raining. Where are you going?" Wonwoo continue. "Ahh yes I have class at 11.00 am but I'm really late for that. Gotta catch the next bus. I'll already prepared lunch for you guys. Please ask the kids to eat when they get back from school. Idda bwa (see you)" Hana was in hurry wearing her shoes.

Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and take her outside. It's Jeonghan ! Jeonghan hold her hands and drag her small little body. Following every single step from Jeonghan. "What are you doing? I can go by myself you know" said her softly. She's a bit embarrassed as she doesn't talk much with Jeonghan lately. Even though sometimes it's just a two of them at the hall, Jeonghan would ask her a question about the kids or about herself. But she's just too embarrassed to stay there longer. So she just leave him and went to her room. "It's raining how can I let you go by yourself? You said you're late right" Jeonghan replied. Arrived at the carpark and Jeonghan take out his keys and opened the door for her and he drive the car to her school. Hana was sitting quietly. She's feeling awkward being around him. Jeonghan gives her a glanced and look in front again. He broke the silence. "What class are you going to?" Hands still on his steering. "Ahh it's Art" she answer softly. Jeonghan smiled while looked at her. It because he loves arts too. He find that's interesting when he have a similar interest with Hana.

As they arrived, Hana saw her friend waiting for her with his umbrella. It's her classmates. Before she's get off the car, Jeonghan said something to her. But she didn't hear it. She get down hurriedly and said thank you to Jeonghan. She quickly go to her friend and walk to class. Jeonghan saw her link her arms with her classmates. A guy. Yess a guy. He pat her head and laugh all along with Hana. Hana seems very happy with him. He never saw her smiling so brightly. And somehow he feels a little weird so he text her.

"Stop playing with him and go to your class"

Felt buzzing in her pockets so she took out her phone and crack a smile when she saw the name that appeared on her phone. She reads carefully over and over and she looks back to see Jeonghan slowly drive the car. Hana smiled a bit. But she feels weird. Why would he care anyway? Still smiling she removes her arm from her friend.

Finish her class. It's still raining. It's raining so hard that day. So her friend decided to send her home. She don't have many friends as she's kinda timid and only keep things to herself. But one day Minki approached her because they're in the same group for a small project given by her professor. After a few discussion Hana glad that Minki wasn't that annoying and forcy. Time moving forward and they're getting close each day. There's always 3 of them. Including Minki girlfriend.

Thinking what should she cooked tonight? She opened her phone again. Wanna text Mingyu if he got any plan to cook tonight but then she saw Jeonghan's message again. She smiled. Giggles to herself how Jeonghan really trying hard to approach her. She feel glad that she can work peacefully without thinking about him not liking her. She reach home quite early that day. Around 6.00pm. She opened the door and smiled at the boys. They're watching tv. "Oh noona wae honja wasseo? (Why are you coming home alone?)" Hansol ask her. All of them look at her strangely. "Wae? I'm back from my class. Of course I'm alone. Why are you all looking at me like that?" Hana replied giggling. "Anyi, Jeonghan hyung said he went out to fetch you up. I thought you're coming back with him" said Hansol. "Try to call him. He must've arrived at your college" said Channie. "Ahh hyung it's raining. Let's sleep for a while. Kyaahahaha" he continue and pulled Soonyoung's hands.

Hana surprised by Hansol and she quickly called Jeonghan. He's not pick up his phone. She began to worried. "Why would he bother to fetch me. I can go back by myself like I always do" she's mumbling. Jihoon came out from his room and holding Jeonghan's phone. "Why are you calling him, he must've forgot to bring his phone, he quickly run out from his room" he said. Hana become more worried till she started to going back forth in front of the door. Feel really guilty towards him.