Save

Y/N P.O.V
Yoongi and I decided we would walk the whole night, we know thats a risky move because we can barly see anything without our flashes on and that will just leed the Zombies right to us.

So we took a diffrent approch we decided we would sneak around hiding behind thing, staying as quiet as possible and not drawing out our guns unless their is to many that we cant stab them.

Weaving in and out of buildings and ducking behind cars, it got my adrenoline going, I hear noises two times as loud and two times as far than my normal hearing, my eyes moving twice as fast cheaking every inch of my surrounding constantally and my reflexes and agility is two times beter than normal.

I follow behind Yoongi because he wanted me too, he comes to a sudden stop and my heart shows me it cant beat fast than its already going. He turns around quickly and ashers me towards a building he jumps through the window first then helps me through.

Yoongi: Stay extreamly low. (wispering)

I nod in response and do as im told, we move around silently and Yoongi is holding my hand leading me around. I feel my face go hot for some reason but I decide to ignore it coming to the conclusion that its all the moving I have done and my adrenoline. We walk around the building staying extreamly quiet.

Yoongi comes to another stop and moves quickly to hide be hind the counter. I stay extreamly close to Yoongi not straying from his reach. He peers over the counter and comes back down really fast. He picks up a glass bottle and lobs it into the next room.

I see a massive zombie with some red glowy stuff in between the cracks of it cheast it go to where the noise was heard, Yoongi now takes the opertunity and we make a dash toward the exit. Their was glass everywhere on the ground making it hard to stay quiet, I see the zombie walking back towards us, because we are trying to avoid the glass we are going extreamly slow. I tap Yoongi on the sholder he turns and looks at me, I point at the zombie drawing closer and closer to us.

Yoongi and I dash to the exit we are making so much noise because of this glass, we catch the zombies attention it begins running after us screatching. I am scared out of my mind right now I ran as fast as my legs could take me following Yoongi every corner he takes. He let go of my hand when we booked it out of the shop so we could ran fast and take tighter corners.

As I turn a coner that Yoongi had took I dont see him anywhere I get nevous. So I act on insinkt and do what I did before I found him.

I climb a box I had seen onto a room i kick the box down to making it harder for the zombies to get up. I hide in bushes and it look the a box hut, I saw zombies walking around I didnt dare to move. I just sit and wait, the zombies eventually leave after what seemed like centuaries. I crawl out of my hiding spot and begin to move, I came to the conclusion that Yoongi left me for dead and wont come back.

I begin my journey to the sanctuary by myself again. I was walking, avoiding contacting with zombies hideing behind things, I was about to move to the next obstical to hide behind  but I heard gun shots down the side steet. I looked down that side street then back at the path I was heading.

I did that a fair few times.

Y/N: Ahh for fuck sake!

I get up sprint down that side street I heard the gunshots from. Looking down every ally and every street I saw a mob of zombies surrounding a car with someone on top of it i decided to help it. I got out my bow and started shooting them. Their was one more zombie I shot it. I go to walk away after helping but the person ran up to me and hugged me from behind.

???: Oh my god Y/N I though I lost you!

I was confused.

???: Are you ok? Are you hurt!

I turn around face the stranger who apparently new me. I faced it, what i saw shocked me.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

He smiled, I smiled and gave him a proper hug crying into his sholder. But then backed away from him and hit his sholder.

Y/N: Why the HELL did you leave me!

Yoongi: I didnt mean to I thought you where behind me I went to turn around to go get you once I relised you where not their but a mob of zombies came at me so I ran and ended up here. Im- Im so so sorry!!

What he said made me not angry at him, when he said he tried to come back for me but couldnt and didnt leave me for dead I began to cry again.

Yoongi: Y/N why are you crying. A-Are you alright?

Y/N: Im sorry. Im so so sorry Yoongi.

Yoongi: What for you, have done nothing wrong.

Y/N: Im sorry for being slow so you had to be chased and Im sorry for saying you left me when it wasnt that at all!

Yoongi hugged me again.

Yoongi: Its ok, but serously we should get moving.

I agreed with him and we began to move again, I made sure to stay close this time.

A/N
Here you guys go another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Till next time, Baii!