Hello Old Friend

Y/N P.O.V
Today seemed a bit off, their was no reason to sneak around because their where no infected, Yoongi was being extremely quiet and I had weird feelings.

We continue moving making our way towards the sanctuary that's still miles and miles away, their has been no infected so far which is really weird.

(Sound of a knife being thrown)

Something just missed my head, it hit the car I take a closer look, it was a throwing knife. I grab Yoongi by the arm and race towards cover.

Yoongi: What's going on?

Y/N: Their is someone here, they almost hit me with a throwing knife, I don't where they are.

(Gun shot)

Y/N: Shit!

We duck behind cover.

Yoongi: We can't stay here they will eventually surround us. We have to move.

I agreed with him.

Yoongi: On the count of 3 we make a dash towards that building, the door maybe barricaded, so strait away jump through the window, don't slow down for me if anything happens.

I agreed with him, I avert my eyes to the path I am instructed to take, and get ready to run.

Yoongi: 1!

My heart races.

Yoongi: 2!

Adrenaline pumping through me.

Yoongi: 3!

Just when I am about to start running their is a gun shot the bullet hit the metal right beside my ear, causing it to ring and time to slow down. None the less I take off running, ears still ringing and time going slow, their is another gun shot, still it doesn't hit me,

~Y/N Thoughts~
Danm these guys are horrible shots.
~End~

I reach the window and leap through it, only then did I realise Yoongi was behind me the whole time, I turn around quickly to make sure he is alright.

I places his hand on my shoulder and pushes me down, he points to a desk, we crawl to it and took cover to discuss what is going to happen from here.

Yoongi: We need to get out, we can't stop, we just need to run, run the direction of the sanctuary.

Y/N: Isn't that a bit reckless?

Yoongi: It doesn't matter, It needs to happen.

With that he stood up took me by my hand and dashed away, we ran a long way as fast as we could. We found a small whole in the wall and climbed through it. We where now away from those people with the guns. I pere out in the distance and see infected again, I duck down behind a car.

That's when I heard the sound of metal dragging across the ground, I peak through the car window, a massive infected with a metal claw arm the size of him, he was over 6 foot. I get Yoongi's attention quietly.

Yoongi: Holy shit, that mofo is huge.

I agree. I point to where we are going to run next. We get up and race to the next resting point. As we stop behind a garbage bin it gets smashed out of the way and their stands that over 6 foot infected ready to hit us. I squeal and run as fast as I can Yoongi in front of me but only just, I am so scared I am concentrating on running and running only.

I can feel the ground shaking as it chases after us, the metal of his arm dragging along the ground. I keep running not looking back I manage to get in front of Yoongi he really doesn't look fazed while I look like I'm being chased by a zombie- oh wait I AM!