What Happened?

Y/N P.O.V

I sit up right because of the loud bangs and crashes coming from down stairs I look around the room it's dark I grab out my flashlight only to see all the boys gone along with all of their stuff. I instantly get out of the bed that Yoongi and I had been sleeping in, and pick my bag up of the floor and throw it onto my back.

I pull out my knife and head down stairs to try and find the boys as I'm walking around I heard a window from behind me smash I turn around fast only to see no smashed window. I then walk towards the kitchen to see ceramic bowls and plates smashed all over the floor. I call out.

Y/N: Guys!?

I heard running, I instantly went over to it but nobody was their.

*Says to myself*
Y/N: Where did everyone go?

After I had finished scoping out the inside of the house I then went out side. I start with the back yard I point my flashlight everywhere examining every inch of the area only to see nothing. I begin to head out the front by walking back through the house. I heard a door from upstairs close without hesitation I raced up the stair well as I take my feet off each step the stairs begin to crumble beneath me.

I reach the top but all the doors where exact ally how they where before.

Y/N: YOONGI! HOBI! JIMIN! TAE! KOOKIE! WHERE ARE YOU!!?

I heard screaming coming from inside the furthest bedroom I immediately race to that bedroom and inside it. I see Tae standing the hunched over flinching.

Y/N: Tae a-Are you ok?

I walk up to him and place my hand on his shoulder he turns around slowly and I see his distorted face he screams at me and try's to attack but luckily I managed to dodge his swing, I run out of the room and the stairs where gone. I turned around and saw him running down the corridor I had a choice either die or jump, so I jumped. I land and roll getting straight back up and running, I run out the front and see 3 other figures hunched over like Tae was.

I trip over a metal trash can causing all of them to turn around, I saw Kookie, Hobi and Jimins faces on these hideous things. I tear up knowing that all of my friends out now infected their is no going back. I race down the street as all of them chase me, I'm far down the street from the house we had been in, the light from my flash light was moving everywhere as I was running.

They boys where still chasing after me when suddenly Yoongi ran out of a house towards me.

(While talking we are running)
Yoongi: Y/N!!

Y/N: YOUR STILL ALIVE!!

Yoongi: sorry I didn't wake you I had to get them out of the house before they hurt you.

Y/N: It's ok but how the fuck did this happen?

Yoongi: I-I don't know...

We continue running we end up reaching an dead end, there was a half wall small enough for Yoongi to boost me over, we get into position as he hoisted me onto the top of the wall. I reach down our hand join together as I help him up. The other boys where coming fast we quickly jumped to the other side of the wall and ran again, some how the infected versions of our friends climbed the wall with ease as the still chased us down the new streets.

Yoongi and I began running in and out of house trying to hide from them but they always seemed to be able to find us. We began doing circles as we had no where else to go, eventually the earth shook violently causing my infected friends to loose balance Yoongi and I fall over. Yoongi manages to stand back up but I feel as if I'm glued to the ground, no amount of effort I put into pushing myself back up was working.

Yoongi eventually helped me up and we began to run all over again. We turn a corner and there that 6 foot infected was, we try and run past him but couldn't so we ran the opposite way, we eventually out ran him. We continue running for what seems like hours a pone hours.

We turn a corner and Yoongi gets grabbed. He starts fighting for his life I'm gripping onto his arms pulling with all my strength to get him out of the hands, I starts to cry.

Y/N: YOONGI, HOLD ON!! PLEASE JUST DONT LET GO!

I see his eyes start to water, I can tell he is scared I was as well. Tears begin sliding down his cheeks and it brakes my heart. I begin loosing grip on his arms, and he slowly starts being taken away, he was being bitten everywhere screaming in pain i felt a piece of me die when our hands slipped away from one another's he was full submerged in their hungry jaws. I heard his scream of distress for the last time before I ran far away.

I continued crying for hours and hours I eventually i climbed up a tree so that my infected friends couldn't find nor get to me. I cried and cried for hours and hours not knowing what to do, my one fear came back to haunt me, being alone. All my friends where no longer here. I began being sleepy all this crying and running took it out of me I ever so slowly closed my eyes when the wind blew and I heard something.

???: Wake up Y/N.

It sounded like....

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

Tears slowly slid back down my cheeks.

Yoongi: Y/N, Please wake up!

The earth starts to shake again but then...

I sit up in the room to all the boys staring at me, I look at all their faces and give a group hug.

Y/N: Thank god......... I-it was...........

It was just a dream.