Do You Still Need Me?

Y/N P.O.V
After we found Jimin we headed back off, I just kept quiet once again and let the boys just talk and hang out, I started feeling sad for some reason. I kept thinking how Yoongi was finding all his friends he cared deeply about and me, well Charlotte was the only best friend I ever had.

She was all I cared for outside of family, we did everything together, and my family, they all died. I couldn't help but to feel sad. As we where walking and the boys where goofing around, I decided to ask if we could stop in one of the houses for a while.

Y/N: Hey guys, do you want to stop and get out of the sun?

Kookie, Tae: YES~!

Y/N: We could just chill in one of these houses. *points behind me*

All: Ok!

We head up into a house, they boys wondered around seeing what entertainment was left, but I just sit on the couch eventually the boys run out.

Tae: WE GOT DARTS!

They all run out carrying the dart board and the darts.

Kookie: Y/N Noona do you want to play?

Jimin: Y/N Noona? How old are you?

Y/N: I'm a year younger than Yoongi.

Jimin: Danm it I have to call you Noona then.

Y/N: Yeah you do, and no thanks Kookie I don't particularly want to play.

Kookie: Ok.

The boys start their game while I sit extremely quiet on the lounge, just thinking. I then decide it's probably best to say something about this to Yoongi.

Y/N: Yoongi, can I talk to you outside for a minute?

Yoongi: Ahh ok sure.

We walk up the stairs of the abandoned house, into a room and shut the door.

Yoongi: What's up?

Y/N: Do you need me anymore?

Yoongi: What?

Y/N: You have nearly all your friends with you, I'm just in the way I think I should leave you guys. I could even just give up, join Mum, Dad and Charlotte where ever they may be. *Looks down sadly at ground*

Yoongi Just stares at me, well that is until he wrapped me in his arms.

Yoongi: Yes I do need you, if it were not for you I wouldn't have made it to even find them, also you parents and Charlotte would have wanted you to live on, start you own family and carry on the family.

Y/N: Why would I bring a baby into this cruel world, also I'm not a plant I can't be asexual.

Yoongi: What? *moves from hugging to hands on shoulder confused face*

Y/N: Did you ever pay attention in science. *sighs* plants are asexual because they only need one parent to have a child, but mammals and stuff aka humans, need sexual two parents, I'm not a plant I need a partner to mate with.

Yoongi: Oh, well I'm sure he or she will be around soon where you can be sexual. *laughs*

Y/N: Child.

We both walk down the stares to where the boys are to see them still playing darts.

Jimin: Is she good?

Yoongi: Huh?

I glare at him knowing what he is getting at, he see's me.

Jimin: Uhh, never mind.

They all go back to throwing darts, it's soon dark and we are in a room upstairs. We where all just chilling in the room really doing nothing that is until.

Jimin: LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!

All the boys agree I just rolled my eyes, we sat in a circle, Jimin asked someone something first since it was his idea.

A/N
Hey to all the people who read my stories, if you have read my other story 'Secrets' I thank you for 2K reads, I also thank the people who have read this book for reaching 400+ reads. I know this chapter is short but the continue-ation of this game will be the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed, Okie, Till next time, Baii!