New

Y/N P.O.V
After travelling all night without stoping to sleep, Yoongi and I reach a new area by the morning sunrise. We hide as we entered the area to scope it out and find out which way is best for us to head, I kept seeing Yoongi glance my direction but didnt pay no mind because he was probably cheacking the area.

We moved at a fast pace monuvering around cars and objects we could hide behind. I made sure to stay close to him because I dont want history to repeat itself. We made it to a hotel with the second floor windows smashed, Yoongi managed to climb this huge container and it was just high enough to be able to climb into the hotel by those windows.

Yoongi had to help me up because I couldnt reach it the way he did.

Yoongi: Y/N give me your hand I will help you up.

I did as he said jumping up and latching my tiny hand into his hand while he proceded to pull me up with him. We make it up and climb in the window, Yoongi jumps in first and scopes the area making sure its safe, then helps me in.

We are walking around this hotels second floor for a decent amount of time. We came across a ledge that once had stairs but are now completly smashed into splinters.

Yoongi: Well that looks like our way down.

Y/N: Yeah, but how are we going to get down without braking our legs, its pretty high.

Yoongi being the ninja he is, found a pipe to climb down, he makes a lot of noise coming down the pipe. He reaches the first floor.

Yoongi: Ok Y/N your turn.

Y/N: Yoongi im sorry but I cant do that i dont have enough strength in my arms, maybe we could -

I heard noises from the corridor beside me, I panic.

Y/N: YOONGI CATCH ME!

I dont give he much time to comprehend what I have said before I take the leep of faith.

~Y/N Thoughts~
You better fucking catch me Yoongi, You better!
~End~

He looks up at me as im mid way through the air, coming down fast, he runs to my landing area and catches me in his arms bridal style. I hold him tight.

Yoongi: ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF!!

Y/N: I know but their was something up their if I had stayed any longer it would have - Whoa!

He takes off, hiding under the counter with me still in the same position I was caught in in his arms. I stay quiet and so does he, he places me down on the ground and we once again become one with the shadows, creeping around silently. I stay hot on Yoongi's tail.

We make it out of their with no problems, I was nocked out of my trance by Yoongi's screaming.

Yoongi: Y/N WATCH OUT!!

He tackled me to the ground, Im in utter shock because I dont know what is happening. I open my eyes to see Yoongi on top of me, I blush and look away.

Yoongi: *Panting* Y/N a-are you ok?

Y/N: Uh, y-yeah, I think so, w-what happened?

Yoongi: Well you where walking and I heard what sounded like a rope unravilling and something flying in your direction and then, well here we are now.

Y/N: Oh ok.

I heard what sounded like a gun reloading, then saw a man with a gun walk up to us. Im wide eyes, Yoongi looks confused he turns around and see's what I see he stands in frount of me acting as a sheild.

Y/N: Y- Yoongi....