Finale

Y/N P.O.V

A nurse's voice echoed through my ears as a hand firmly grasped mine. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. I felt like I couldn't breath and a heart monitor beeped constantly. My body was moving, I knew I was on a wheelie bed. I had doctors wrapping tings around my arms and I had needles being injected into my arm, causing me pain. Then I heard Yoongi's voice.

Yoongi: Is she going to be alright? Doc why won't you answer me?

Doctor: Cause we dont know, her heart is acting up.

My heart rate increased the monitor went crazy, making noise ever half second.

Nurse: We need to get her to the room immediately.

The motion of the bed changed and I felt as If I almost rolled off the bed, I heard Yoongi yell at the Doctor to be careful. Then I blanked out again.

*Time Skip*

My eyes fluttered open and the bright light of the room blinded me, I had a breathing mast on and had needles pocked into my skin a heavy object was resting on my hand, I look over and see Yoongi sound asleep on my arm, I noticed a purple bruise on his cheekbone and a bruise on his knuckles.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

I said with a broken voice, his head instantly popped up and looked at me, my heart broke. He had bruises on his cheekbone and a cut on his eyebrow and lip.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi, what happened?

Yoongi: We dont know, you just collapsed and I didnt know what to do so I-

Y/N: No, what happened.

I interrupted, my anger began to rise.

Yoongi: Oh, this *soft chuckles* Guard didnt like me yelling at the doc,

Y/N: Which one?

Yoongi: Dont worry about it babe, he's in a much worse state then I am.

Y/N: Good.

He lightly touched my face, and I couldn't help but smile.

Y/N: How long have I been out for?

Yoongi: Not too long, I think its been two days.

Y/N: That seems long, two days dont you think.

Yoongi: Yeah but the nurses said you'd be out for about a month. You wouldn't believe me if I said I cried. Its embarrassing to admit but yeah, last night I didnt sleep.

My eyes watered as he told me this.

Y/N: Im sorry

I began to cry.

Yoongi: Its okay baby, but im going to go get a nurse, so they know you're awake.

He got up held my hand and gave it a little kiss before walking out, I sat quietly just the sound of the heart monitor beeping away and my steady breathing I just lightly closed my eyes and let a single tear roll down my cheek. I heard the door open again and Yoongi was answering the nurses answer.

Nurse: Miss, how are you feeling?

She asked once she saw me look at her.

Y/N: Im feeling fine.

Nurse: Okay, responses are good, communication good.

She said while writing on her little chart.

Nurse: Do you have any pain, headache or feeling of sickness?

Y/N: Only a little pain where the needles are.

Nurse: Thats to be expected.

She said with a smile, she walked over to me and started removing the needles. She started placing bandages over all the open needled holes and helped me sit up, Yoongi just smiled as he lent against the door frame. He watched over me as I tried to stand, I felt weak due to the lack of nutrition and movement but I began to find my strength again after a few steps.

Nurse: I feel you are strong enough to be discharged today, you have 7 men at your side so im sure you will have plenty of help.

She said with a small smile, she took the breathing mask off my face and motioned for Yoongi and I to follow her. As we walk down a corridor Yoongi points to a certain room, I peer through a window and see a guy he was bandaged up and beaten, I put two and two together and automatically assumed thats the guy Yoongi beat up.

*Time Skip*

After filling out a little paper work I was free to go, I walked out the doors and there waiting for me, was the rest of the gang. They had huge smiles on their faces and ran to me, they where gentle but still hugging me tight.

Jin: We're so glad you're alright Y/N, we where so worried but the doc's would only let Yoongi in.

Kookie: They're so mean,

I just giggled, I looked around there where small, run down buildings but it didnt look to bad, there're guards everywhere with guns and armour on and we where fenced in, it seemed as if nothing could get us.

Hobi: We're safe now, and we've been given a home. Its not big or fancy, but its safe.

I just smile, lost for words.

Y/N: Im so happy we made it.

We walked down the dusty streets and my eyes lit up, I hobbled over towards 4 figures and hugged the first one I could reach. She jumped and turned around quickly, surprise written all over her face.

???: Oh my god, Y/N you made it!

She yelled and hugged me back.

Y/N: We couldn't have done it without you girls, when you helped us get through that wall. Its like the world sent us angels. Thank you Solar.

She just smiled.

Solar: We're glad to see you okay,

Hwasa: Well partly, you seem to be wrapped in bandages.

Y/N: Yeah, I had to go to hospital.

I had a mini chat with the 4 but soon parted ways, I wanted to see where we would be staying for hopefully forever. Hopefully we will never have to see those infected creatures and hopefully we'll be safe behind these fences.

*Time Skip*

9 months passed by like a breeze it didnt feel like we'd been here that long but we had, we made friends and Yoongi and I, well lets just say, mini's are due very soon. Kookie was so excited to find out he could be an uncle and so was Tae. Jin seemed almost disappointed that on the first night back we had to do it. He heard it all when he told us I was so embarrassed but all around life's been great.

Y/N: YOONGI! I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE!

A/N

Oh my, this has been a crazy book to write but this is the end, I actually love writing it. I want to thank you all for the love and support this book has received I am eternally grateful. Also want to apologise for the wait, but hopefully it was worth it. Well yeah I dont have much else to say, aha. Okie, Till next time, Baii!