Long Road

Y/N P.O.V

We run for miles in the pouring rain barley able to see a metre in front of us, we had left the town and ended up in another forest we constantly slipped due to the ground being so wet and mushy we had mud all over our clothes after a fair while we eventually came across a little cavern in the side of a hill it looks like what someone used to camp out here, we race to it and we sit quietly we all couldn't sleep we where on the ground level and didn't know if their where zombies here or even if that thing from before was following us.

Jungkook: When will we get to sanctuary?

Yoongi: About 6 months from now if we constantly move.

Jin: It will take longer.

Yoongi: Probably.

We where silent after that waiting for the sun to show itself.

~Time Skip Till Morning~

The sun finally rose it was a long night, the rain hasn't stopped the light beams reflect off the water that covers every surface you look upon, the boys and I grab our bags that are still to dry and begin to head off. We walk through the rain making our freshly dry clothes wet once again, we are walking and walking through the forest for ages no sign of a town or any life for that matter.

Tae: How do you know we are going the right way to the sanctuary.

Y/N: Well, my father used to teach me stuff about mapping and how to know which way is north, south, east or west and how to have a good sense of direction.

Jungkook: Well thats handy.

I nod in response water sliding down my face, we come across the road and figure that their is most likely a town or something at the end of it we walk up it following the path, the boys where messing around pushing each other jumping around making jokes to lighten up the mood I was the only one paying attention, I see a shiny light as well as hear a motor running, I put two and two together.

Y/N: CAR!

We race to the side where forest was so we could hide it was easier to hide because of the rain making it hard to see, once they passed us we come out and continue walking.

Joonie: You know what we should do?

Jimin: What?

Joonie: Next time we come across a non smashed car we should try and see if it works it will be ten times easier than walking and while one drives the others can sleep, we don't have to obey the road rules either.

Hobi: That sounds like a great idea!

I once again nod in response we continue heading up the road, we travelled for hours and yet their was still no sign of a town anywhere.

Y/N: I'm bored.

Tae & Kookie: Same.

Jimin: We would usually sing to pass time, but we don't have any music so.

Y/N: How bout we accapella it?

Jin: What song?

Y/N: You don't mind if its a female song right?

All: No.

Yoongi: Who will start?

Y/N: I will, just follow my lead

They agreed we silently until I could find a song to sing in my files in my brain.

A/N: This parts about to be a little messy so bare with me.

(Powerful singing)

Y/N: She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it you all the time.

The boys cheer at my song selection.