chapter 2

Shaelyns P.O.V

''wait theres another surprize?'' I asked but kinda yelled it '' um yeah about having a friend over when we first move ummmmmm.....'' my mom said slowly '' ummmmm what?'' i asked getting annoyed with my mom since my dad went outside '' well Jessicas parents are getting a divorce and jessica is being adopted by us because she doest want to be with her parents and they said the ok''my mom said '' wait so 1st were moving to North Carolina and 2nd where adopting my best friend how can this day get any better?'' i said not realizing i had said that out loud and my mom looked at me strangely but i didnt care.

'' sorry i didnt mean to say that out loud, and does jessica know'' i asked '' thats ok and yes she does shes coming over in a few hours and then we have to go sight the adoption papers so 2 hours and then we leave.'' my mom said kinda proudly because she never has this much info.'' well ok since i am going to have a sister now.

2 hours later ...................................

Shaelyns P.O.V

Ok well Jessica should be here any minute and while I wait for my soon to be sister I am gonna go up stairs. I went upstairs for about 10 minutes util I heard my mom call " Shaelyn, jess is here!" ugh I don't wanna go downstairs but I'll get in trouble if I don't. I walk down the stairs and give jess a hug, we then make our way up stairs. (A/N sorry if that sounded inappropriate to you I didn't mean it that way!!!)

Once we made it up to my room we started talking about North Carolina and it will be fun but we will have to leave our friends. Jessica and I walk downstairs and talk with mom about NC and we all seem happy. '' come on we have to go sign the papers now.'' my mom said to us '' ok leggo'' jessica and i said in sync. Jessica is 16 but we are still really good friends its weird but whatever.

2 weeks later.......

Shaelyns P.O.V

I am packing up my room a bit and getting it ready so there are boxes everywhere. we are just loading things into the moving truck even tho we are leaving in 1 week well that makes sense. I am gonna go to jessicas soon to help her cuz she's helped me pack up a lot of my room so it's only fair. I am on my way to Jessica's house to help her her house is only like a 15 minute drive so my mom is taking me. Once I get to Jessica's he start packing and adding boxes in my moms truck to take to the moving truck. about 2 hours later we are almost finished so we finished up and put everything in the truck.

1 week later...................

We have had everything loaded for about 3 days and we leave tomorrow.

I decide to say good bye to my friends so I run up the stairs and grab my green iPhone yea that's right I decide to text kaitlyn,

Me: hey

Kaitlyn: what's up

Me: well I wanted to know of you wanted to come over cuz I am leaving tomz

Kaitlyn: yea sure I'll bring Courtney

Me: ok bye

About 5 mins later kaitlyn and Courtney and Shanna which was unexpected showed up we talked for 30 mins and then the girls said goodbye and left well I've already said bye to everyone so I am going to watch some movies on my phone.

I decide to watch 21 jump street classic right? haha well about 25 minutes in I fall asleep at least my phone is on the charger.

I wake up to my mom yelling at me and Jessica is downstairs I yawn and slowly get up and get dressed well at least it's comfy clothes. I walk downstairs and my mom has a jam sandwich ready for me. I eat that and go and gather my phone and whatever else I need that's still in my room.

About 20 minutes later we are in the truck on our way to North Carolina i tried to watch a movie but I fell asleep. and woke up to Jessica shaking me and telling me to wake up. well I guess I slept all the way. I get out and look at our house oh my god it's huge! it's like a mansion actually it is kinda a mansion.

Since it's like 12:00 at night I decide to find my room and go to bed well I know its mine cuz of the colors lime green dark purple typical me. I collapse on the bed and drift off to sleep. in the morning I wake up and go exploring since everyone is already awake so I walk around the house, a light blue room with dark purples squares and shapes must be Jessica's. I walk into my room and see

There's a closet and another room, I open the door and I have a bathroom, my own bathroom!!!

Hayes's POV

Last night around 12:00 a moving truck came in, I guess we have new neighbours. " Hayes and Nash come here" I herd my mom say I walk downstairs and shortly after nash does to " what's up mom?" I ask " well we have new neighbours and I want you to to go give this pie to them oh and ask them if they want to come for supper around 6ish." my mom says

Nash and I go and get dressed and get ready just encase there's hot girls you know the usual. I get dressed in a nice shirt and some jeans. Nash and I go out the door with the pie and we go next door. to the new family.

Shaelyns P.O.V

I was on my room and I heard a knock on the door and screamed "I'll be right there!" then thought now how am I going to get past the boxes I pushed all the boxes over and made a trail and almost fell like twice but what ever. by the time I ran downstairs Jessica was already at the door opening it wild I was still running, geez I am a mess, I stop by a mirror and fix my hair then walk the rest of the way to the door.

Hayes P.O.V

There must be a girl cuz I am sure I heard a girls voice yell something so nash and I wait. the door opens and there's a girl in front of the door am da girl running and then she stops, ohhhhh she's fixing her hair. she finishes fixing it and walks over to the door. "ummm hi I am N-nash and this is h-hayes, my little brother I am 16 and he's 13." Nash spoke " hi ummm I am Jessica and this is Shaelyn my little um sister." she looked at me "ummm yea" Shaelyn Said "I am 16 and Shaelyn is 13" Jessica said " here's a pie my mom made and we are wondering if you wanted to come over for supper around 6 ish we are just in this house" I point out and point to the house I live in. " Yea I'll tell mom and we would love to come for supper." Jessica said.

A/n: ok so Shaelyn is pronounced shay-lyn just to clear that up just in case anyone didn't know. Sorry for the longer chapter I just wanted to fit everything on it. so me and like 3 other girls are making a different account on wattpad and doing some group stories I think so I will tell you guys in chapter 3 or 4 depends when I get them done