Chapter 19

Shaelyns POV

After we got home with the babies we got them settled in there beds and Cameron, Nash, Jessica, and skylynn came over to our house and gave us presents for the babies.

Cameron gave us a buz lightyear costume as we'll as a fairy one and a princess one.

Skylynn gave us a pink teddy bear and said "this one is for Kaylee" and then she held up a purple one and said "this one is for tori" and then she held up a green one and said "this one is for Hayden"

Then nash gave us his present he got us a changing
Station ( like the one with a mat, and a closed in type area thing) and 3 jump toy things

Jessica gave us a lot of things like 3 different out fits for each baby, and lots of different toys.

Once everyone left we went upstairs and into bed.

The next morning............................

We woke up and were surprised to see that cam had the babies, actually I am not surprised. "Hey guys I am sorry it's just you guys need sleep and they were awake so I took them to play with them. oh and they are hungry"

"Ok cam thanks for watching them for us and letting me know" I say "your welcome" he says back and with that hayes and I leave to go and feed the babies.

When we get to our room we set the babies down and I grab tori to feed her as hayes plays with the other 2 and
when she's done I grab Kaylee and give hayes tori and he burps her

Then when Kaylee is done I get Hayden and hayes burps Kaylee. when Hayden is done I burp him and we go down stairs to hang out with the rest of the family.

A/N hey my pixies thanks for all the reads. next chapter the babies will be 3 I am fast forwarding it 3 years so it's easier to write.