Chapter 12

Jessica's POV

I opened the door and seen Shanna.

"Hey Jessica."

"Hey Shanna!"

I give her a hug and she asks where shae is, I tell her and she wanders off to where I told her.

I know she found her because they started screeching and stuff. Cam, and Hayes go running to where the girls are and I hear Cam say "where's the spider?" they laugh and say "cam we are both from the same hometown in Saskatchewan. we are best friends."

"Ohhhhhhh" he says "that makes sense now" he adds.

Then nash walks in and says "k guys let's get ready magcon starts at 2 and it's 12 and we need fooooood"

We all rush into our rooms and get ready for magcon.

At 2:00

Nash POV

I plan on asking Jessica to be my girlfriend on stage she's just so damn beautiful and I'm so lucky to have her.

......
At MagCon
......

"Can we get Jessica to come on stage?" Said Cameron.

Jessica ran up on to the stage I monitored her to come over to me.

"Jessica you mean so much to me can you do me the lovely honers of being my girlfriend?" I asked Jessica.

"Yes I well be your girlfriend!" She said then hugged me.

All the fans started cheering and clapping.

It was now the end of MagCon we all said are goodbyes to are fans and then left the stage.

We headed back to the hotel and then we fell asleep.

👻👻👻👻

Hey guys it's Jessie here imma do random shoutouts on my chapters so comment your book that you want a shout out for and I'll give it to ya lol k so I have a for this chapter.

Specialsherlock with her book called 'him'
And

Crazygirlforevers with her book called 'the quarterback'

👻👻👻👻