Chapter 20

3 years later Shaelyns POV...............

The babies are 3, hayes and I are 16, nash and jess are 19 they just graduated a few days ago and jess looked beautiful. she was wearing a teal sparkly dress that flowed from her mid stomach down to her knees. Every one went including the triplets.

Nash and jess had 16 seats put together and that was perfect amount.

Ok so enough about grad, lets get back to the real world, I guess we already are but, you know what I mean. It's June 28th and the kids are a pain in the butt.

"Mommy I am hungwy" hunter whines and I slightly laugh because he still hasn't mastered talking yet and then I get him so macaroni that just got cooled down enough and then I lifted him on the high chair, as well as the girls and hayes got them the food.

I can't wait till the week end because jess and nash are gonna watch them and hayes and I are going out. we are in grade 10 this year, you know how those party's are Haha, this is one of the only nights I've went out since the kids were born.

Since we are going to a party we are probably going to get drunk so jess and Nash decided to sleep in our room and well sleep in they're room. Elisabeth said she'd drive us and pick us up.

I wear sweats and a sweatshirt and hayes is wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Elisabeth pulled for us and got me 12 mikes hards and hayes a case of beer. my mom gave me a few orange coolers even tho I probably won't drink them.

We left and when we arrived Elisabeth said she'd be here at 1:30 or 2:00 depends when we wanted to go home.

I got my mikes hard and hayes got a beer and we went and say in a chair. hayes sat down and then told me to sit with him so I went and sat in his knee.

When I finished my first mikes hard hayes have me a sip of his beer. I actually like beer but I like mikes hards better so I grab another one and within 20 mins I was done that one.

I started to feel the alcohol kicking in. My friend Tansley, who is actually 19 was there and saw me she was laughing so hard at me because I had to go to the bathroom so hayes and her came along and I went to the bathroom and then I came out and saw...............

A/N hey my pixies enjoy my cliffhanger lol I know what's happening now and thanks for all the reads