Chapter 22

Shaelyns POV........

When I woke up I was In nashes room and I had the worst headache ever. I then felt something coming up oh no I get up and run to the bath room, while I was throwing up hayes came in the room

"Are you pregnant?" He asked "no we haven't even done it" I say "oh yea and it's just your after drunk"he says I laugh and then we go downstairs.

"How's our head?" cam asked "it hurts like hell" I say "yea you were drunk" he states "yea yea I know well imma go and check on the kids" I say and hayes and I go over through the back door and to our back door.

We see the girls sitting watching t.v "where's Hayden" i ask "shhh he's still sweeping" Kaylee says "yea he was snowing so we came down and gamma turned on the t.v fo us" tori said "ok did you guys have breakfast?" hayes asks "yes daddy gamma made us some" Kaylee said

"Ok " he said went in the kitchen and put in 2 pieces of bread in the toaster. Once they were done he buttered them and gave one to me I ate it and went upstairs to check on Hayden. He was in his room wide awake playing with cars and tractors on the floor.

"Hey buddy do you want to eat breakfast?" I asked "mommy!! and yes pwease" he said we walked downstairs well... he crawled down them and then stood up on the floor and ran to the kitchen

"Hey my little man" hayes said as he picked him up and then set him down after Hayden started wiggling and squirming around he went to the cupboard and grabbed the fruit loops and I poured him some in a bowl added the milk then put it at the table and put him in his chair.

He ate and then went upstairs again, man he's anti-social. "hayes the kids start pre-school this fall man they are growing up." "yea and we are going to the lake soon." "Oh yea " we get in the truck and drive to the lake.

We have the camper behind us and a few tents in the box of the truck. We all decided that cam and Tansley get a small one. mom, Elisabeth, and skylynn get the bigger one and jess and nash get a tent. Me, hayes, Hayden, kaylee, and Tori get the camper, and if sky wants to sleep in the camper she can there's room for her also.

A/N hey my pixies thanks for almost 300 reads I might fast forward more time but idk.