Firewhiskies and Cocktails

Parkinson wasn't kidding. The Slytherins really did know how to throw a rager. After roughly a month of intensive planning --- secretly smuggling in enough booze to get a giant or two royally sloshed, the Eighth Years were finally ready to let loose.

Dean Thomas had brought in Muggle Trance Music. The heart-pounding beats now filled the entire common room, magically enhanced by Sonorus. Hermione had decided to up the ante by charming the entire room so that multi-colored flashing lights throbbed in time to the ebb and flow of the music. The once warm and cozy common room now resembled a Muggle night club.

Surprisingly, none of the Pureblood Slytherins complained about the decidedly Muggle theme. Zabini had dove right in --- drinking, dancing, and mingling. Malfoy had sported an enigmatic half-smile on his face as he took in his surroundings. Parkinson looked completely in her element as she played bartender, plying her housemates with various drinks, grinning rather smugly. Harry didn't bother asking what sinister cocktails she'd been mixing. He'd simply asked for Ogden's Old Firewhisky, earning a derisive snort from Parkinson and a teasing smirk from Malfoy.

A few Seventh Years had been invited --- those who had close relationships with the Eighth Years; Ginny being among them.

Harry lounged on one of the couches that had been pushed against the wall, languidly watching the bodies gyrating on the makeshift dance-floor. He was well on his way to finishing his second glass of firewhisky. Once in a while, he'd furtively seek out Malfoy and would catch a glimpse of the blond, where he sat at the bar --- a transfigured armchair, chatting animatedly with Parkinson. The blond was drinking a startlingly bright aqua-colored cocktail, idly taking small sips as he leaned in close to hear whatever Parkinson was saying into his ear. Harry ignored the twist in his gut and hushed the voice in his head that screamed about the Slytherin bint being too damn close, her blood-red lips were literally nipping at Drac---Malfoy's delicate ear.

Frowning, he shifted his gaze away and downed the last of his drink, sighing at the burn as it traced a fiery path into his gut. He felt a tender hand rest on his knee and mentally kicked himself for forgetting that Ginny had been sitting right beside him.

Forcing a smile onto his face, Harry turned towards her and leaned in close, offering an ear.

"Let's dance?" She whispered-yelled, sounding hopeful.

Feeling the delightful buzz of the alcohol as it swarmed all over him, Harry grinned. "Sure. Why the hell not?"

Ginny practically lit up like Christmas Tree, a smile so beautiful split her face as she grabbed a hold of Harry's hand and rose to her feet, tugging him along. That smile used to make Harry's heart flip and flutter. Now, it did absolutely nothing. It only left him feeling wretched and hollow.

Slowly rising to his feet, Harry pulled Ginny back. Smiling at the confused look on her face, Harry reached down to pull up his jumper, suddenly feeling far too warm. Feeling eyes on him as he peeled off his clothing, Harry's head snapped up and met smoldering gray eyes from across the room. Malfoy was watching him through his lashes, just above the rim of his glass as he finished his cocktail. Instead of feeling disconcerted, Harry only felt a heady rush and a surging heat in his underbelly that had absolutely nothing to do with the firewhisky he'd imbibed.

Malfoy tossed down the rest of his drink, all the while watching Harry as he divested himself of his jumper, leaving only a green t-shirt. If the situation hadn't been so heated and mesmerizing, Harry would've laughed at the irony that was his shirt color. However, Harry was too caught up in the moment and merely tossed aside the sweater, never breaking eye contact. He watched as Malfoy slowly parted his mouth, pink tongue darting out to lick the drop of alcohol on his lips. A jolt so keen and electric, shot through Harry, lancing straight to his groin where it erupted like wildfire. He bit back a groan as his cock twitched all too eagerly. Harry narrowed his eyes at Malfoy, arching an eyebrow at the blond, a lazy smirk slowly curling on his lips. Come get it. If Malfoy was teasing him, he wasn't one to back down from a challenge.