Plain as Day

***AN: The reason this note is up here is because I'm giving you all a warning ⚠️~ *ExplicitcoughContent* Read on and find out, loves!

~ o O o ~

Overcome with emotion, Draco turned his head, pressing his face into Harry's throat, lips seeking the pulse point that had begun to throb erratically at the unexpected contact.

Harry jumped, posture stiffening. He quickly placed his hands on Draco's shoulder to push the latter away when Draco quickly wrapped his other arm around Harry, holding him in place. "Please..."

The needy, defeated tone in Draco's voice shook Harry to his core. Harry's mind raced, struggling to make sense of the situation. If this had happened a few weeks ago, he'd have already shoved Malfoy away and hexed him to oblivion.

But this wasn't Malfoy... this was Draco. And Harry was only too painfully aware of his own attraction and feelings towards the latter. He knew there was something between them. What that was, he couldn't say for certain. But Harry knew he wasn't the only one who felt it. Draco did too, otherwise they wouldn't be in this situation.

Draco's arm tightened around Harry, the other hand still clutching at the front his shirt like a lifeline. It was a silent plea. And Harry could feel Draco's need radiating off of him in waves.

Harry closed his eyes and relaxed, his hands sliding down Draco's sides, lightly caressing. He let his mind drift, leaving only the delicious sensation of Draco's lips against his heated skin.

Draco sighed in relief against Harry's neck, loosening his hold. He began trailing open-mouthed kisses along Harry's throat, lightly nipping and sucking but never hard enough to leave a mark. Harry shuddered, swallowing back a groan. As though noticing the action, Draco's searing hot mouth shifted, tongue lapping at Harry's adam's apple, sucking and biting almost painfully. Harry knew without a shadow of a doubt that Draco would leave a nasty bruise. Knowing that, a strangled sound rumbled deep in Harry's chest, his hands curling, fingers digging into Draco's hips as his head fell back, giving Draco better access.

This wasn't how Harry had imagined this sort of situation to come about. But if this was what Draco needed from him at this moment, then so be it. He would worry about the consequences of his actions tomorrow. He was a Gryffindor after all --- courageous and daring, to the point of recklessness... and stupidity.

Draco hummed in delight, hands drifting up to curl at Harry's nape, fingers twining into his hair. Draco licked the fresh bruise he'd left on Harry's neck before trailing his lips and tongue and teeth upward, leaving Harry nearly vibrating out of skin, overwhelmed with need.

Harry let out a shaky gasp, angling his head to stare at Draco. The latter paused in his sultry ministrations and held Harry's gaze, each fully aware that similar emotions were reflected in the other's eyes. No words needed be said. It was written plain as day on their faces.

The air seemed to crackle between them, pulsing with their shared sentiment. Both were panting with barely suppressed desire as they stared at each other in shock and wonder.

Draco, for his part, felt inexplicably trapped, captivated by Harry's eyes. Every single fiber of Draco's being seemed to shrink into a pinpoint of purely concentrated longing and hunger. He couldn't think of anything else. His blood sang, aching for Harry's lips, his touch... Harry's everything, with every throbbing beat of his erratic heart.