georgie

you knew that your best friend, bill denbrough, was sick, so you decided to go and check up on him. you knocked on the door, expecting mrs. or mr. denbrough to answer, but instead was greeted by the one and only, georgie denbrough.

"y/n!" georgie wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a tight hug.

"hey there, cutie." you smiled before hugging the smaller boy. "where are you headed off to? isn't bill sick?"

"yeah, but billy helped me make this paper boat!" georgie showed off the S.S. GEORGIE that his older brother made for him. "he said i could go out and test it, just make sure i didn't get caught or else we'd get in trouble." you giggled and nodded your head. you were about to head inside before georgie stopped you. "can you come with me, y/n? after we can go in and see billy if you want!"

"of course. come on, let's go." you smiled and walked back out into the pouring rain. georgie smiled and ran next to you, holding your hand and waving up to bill with the other. you smiled as you saw bill waving back to georgie through the window. he instantly perked up when he saw you.

"come on, y/n!" georgie exclaimed before pulling you towards the street.

he placed his boat in the water and watched it float down the stream. he giggled and began running down the sidewalk, attempting to keep up with his boat. you quickly ran after him, making sure to not lose sight of him. he strayed away from the sidewalk, running and giggling on the street before running straight into a derry public works barrier.

"georgie, are you okay?" you rushed over to his side and helped him up. before you could say another word, he ran after the boat. "no, georgie, stop!"

"no, billy's gonna kill me!" georgie exclaimed. you wrapped your arms around georgie and gave him a tight hug. "billy's gonna kill me."

"no, billy won't kill you, georgie. it's okay. we can make another one." you cooed while gently stroking his hair. georgie nodded his head as you picked him up and carried him back to his house.
..............................................
this is my first imagine, it's not that long, but i thought about what would happen if someone was there to stop georgie from ever reaching the sewer. this chapter is slightly shorter than the others will be. take a look at the first chapter to see how to make a request! also, i usually don't check over it, so if i have any grammatical errors or spelling errors feel free to correct me.