bill

you knew from experience that the new kid was tough. your parents always relocated for their jobs, resulting in you and your family moving an average of two to three times a year.

you discovered it was best not to talk to people, it made it easier when you leave; no strings attached. sadly, as time passed by, you went from a social butterfly to the shy introvert. some even thought you were mute, but no, you just preferred not to talk to others. the only people you really talked to were your parents and in situations where you needed to speak. this resulted in you getting harassed by the one and only, henry bowers. of course, you made yourself an easy target by not fighting back.

"hey, mute. where ya going?" you heard a voice call out from behind. you'd be able to recognize that voice anywhere. it belonged to henry bowers who was standing in front of the rest of the bowers gang.

"fuck." you mumbled under your breath before flipping him and his gang off like you always did. usually they'd laugh it off, giving you time to get a head start and run away, but this time was different.

"you're so fucking dead, slut." henry yelled, running at you at full speed. your eyes widened as you ran away from them, almost tripping over your own feet multiple times. eventually, you did trip over your own two feet and began to tumble down a hill. you touched your lip and looked down at the blood that dripped down from your face.

"fuck you, henry." you mumbled to yourself, making an attempt to get back up. you sat there for what seemed like a second before hearing bowers scream at the others to go find you. that scream motivated you to get up and run towards the barrens, your safe place.

the getaway usually wasn't as brutal, but somehow you would always make it to the barrens and would stay there for as long as you needed to until you felt it was safe enough to come out.

as you ran through the stream, your legs gave up from the running and falling you had been doing moments earlier. you closed your eyes, feeling extremely sick from the amount of blood loss.

"holy shit! what happened to you?" you heard a familiar voice yell from the barrens. you looked up to see richie tozier and the rest of the loser club in the barrens.

"just what i need right now." you mumbled as you made an attempt to stand up, but failed horribly. "god damnit."

"eddie, you're the expert huh-here, wuh-what do we do?" bill asked the germaphobe. richie walked over to you and helped you up slowly. you gave him a weak smile as you wrapped your arm around his shoulder, leaning on him for support.

"yeah, eds. what do we do now, suck the wound?" richie said in a atrocious accent. it was so bad, you ended up laughing, which resulted in you hurting more which you didn't think was possible.

"she needs fucking medical attention, what do you think?" eddie rolled his eyes and began walking to the drugstore to get supplies.

richie knew that bill had a little thing for you, so he quickly took your arm off his shoulder and placed it on bill's, winking at his friend before running to catch up with eddie.

"ruh-richie!" bill called for his friend. you chuckled a bit and took your arm off of bill's shoulder, trying to stand up.

"am i that bad?" you whispered jokingly and quietly chuckled. his eyes widened and he blushed.

"oh, nuh-no. not at all." bill stuttered.

you really didn't feel like talking to the group of boys, but they were sweet enough to help you out so you tried your best to talk to at least one of them. you had seen bill around the school a couple of times, always talking to his friends. you thought he was kind of cute, but of course you two had never said anything to one another.

"thank you. for helping me." you whispered with a small smile which bill found to be absolutely adorable. "you guys could have just left me, but you didn't."

"o-of cuh-course not. wuh-we would never luh-leave anyone alone injured. especially nuh-not yuh-you." bill said, causing you to blush.

that day, you started talking more. from then on, you learned more and more about bill and became closer by the day. you were officially part of the losers club, and you didn't care if it was social suicide because you found people who finally cared.

this is crappy and rushed but i haven't updated in a while, so i hope this makes up for it. also, i made a separate book for preferences. if you want to request a preference go check it out, and if you want to request an imagine, go to the first post.