richie/the losers

this one is slightly longer than the others so i decided not to look it over. i'm sorry if there are any errors, i'll look over this soon.
..............................................
infatuation. the one and only richie tozier had been infatuated with you for quite some time now. his friends would always tease him about you and get the same result every time, the finger. although he never told them, each one of his friends would catch him staring at you in class and noticed how he would get flustered every time you said hello in the halls before school ended. despite the fact that was about the only contact you two ever had, he was still head over heels about you. he was a major flirt and made highly inappropriate jokes just to get his mind off of you, but of course it didn't work.

on the last day of school, you decided to head to the barrens and get your mind off of things that were happening at home and everything that happened during the school year. as you approached the barrens, you could see a group of boys already making their way over, but they kept going until they reached the sewer entrance. you were quickly able to identify them as "the losers club." the club consisted of four members; bill, stan, eddie, and richie.

in your opinion, they all seemed like sweet boys, even tozier. despite the fact he made inappropriate jokes almost all the time, deep down, there was a sweet boy that you were determined to find. you weren't infatuated like richie, but you had an interest in the group of boys, richie in particular. you walked up behind them, about to say something before eddie beat you to it.

"wuh-where's the poison ivy?" eddie stuttered slightly, standing a good foot away from the water. you knew he despised germs, but was very impressed by the fact he went anywhere near the barrens.

"nowhere." richie replied while walking into the barrens. you had to admit, the sewer was pretty disgusting, the barrens were much nicer.

"okay, well, i'm starting to get itchy, and i'm pretty sure this is not-" eddie got cut off by richie and his loud mouth.

"do you use the same bathroom ad your mother?" richie asked while walking deeper into the disgusting sewer.

"sometimes, yeah." eddie responded truthfully.

"then you probably have crabs." richie said loudly. you giggled lightly. it wasn't funny, but you found it hilarious. maybe it's because richie said it, or maybe it's because it was the last day of school and you already let loose.

"that's so not funny." eddie responded. stan and bill stood there, doing their own thing, listening to the two bickering.

"aren't you guys coming in?" richie asked while looking back at his two friends.

"nuh-uh. it's grey water." eddie shook his head as stan simply stared at the disgusting water. y/n inched closer to the tight group of friends, waiting for the perfect time to say something.

"what the hell's grey water?" richie asked, slightly ticked off.

"it's basically..." eddie trailed off. "piss and shits, i'm just telling you! you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of derry pee."

"well if i didn't know any better, i would have thought you two were an old married couple." you joked, scaring the three boys. bill was in his own little world, so he hadn't noticed you yet. "i'm sorry, that was weird. i was just coming down here and noticed you guys. i didn't mean to like, interrupt anything." you rambled on. whenever you would get nervous, you began talking faster than usual and going off topic, and occasionally, stutter.

richie stared at you as you spoke. he rarely heard your voice due to the fact he couldn't go anywhere near you without being at a loss for words, which was very rare for him. you didn't like your voice all that much, it annoyed you from time to time. but when richie imagined an angel's voice, he thought of you. your voice quiet and gentle, but just loud enough for everyone to hear you. he thought it was perfect, just like everything else about you. no matter how many times his friends told him to get over you, that you were way out of his league, he couldn't. he tried his best to find a flaw, he really did, but he would only find more reasons to love you.