Chapter 1

"Good morning hellhole" Frisk said and put on her T-shirt that read 'to glam to give a damn' she was wearing purple lace panties underneath. "HUMAN I HATE YOU" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen. "fuck pap I'm up for a second and your already hurting my head". Frisk says with her hands on her head. Sans walks out in nothing but his shorts. "morning, oh hey kid" Sans was always attracted to frisk, her perfect curves, her freckled cheeks, her cute blonde hair, everything. "Oh h-hi sans.." frisk said blushing, she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Sans your eggs" said papyrus happily while handing sans his eggs and frisk a coffee. "is this poisoned?" frisk says raising an eyebrow at papyrus "what no that's absurd" he said turning around quickly, frisk dumped the coffee on the floor *it melts through the floor* "hehe" papyrus laughs nervously. frisk glared at him with her already almost shut eyes.

Two hours later frisk and sans were watching black butler on t.v when sans said "yo kid" "yes sans?" frisk said confused "how can you see with your eyes like that all the damn time??" "oh-I-um" "is there like something wrong with them?" "well..." Frisk said nervously "can I see them?" "what?!?!" frisk said surprised "please?" "fine but once and don't tell anyone." "Deal." he said staring at her perfect face she opened them, they were a beautiful shade of violet with hearts and stars in them."holy shit"sans said kinda flustered they kind of turned him on, she looked away "I know weird right?" "N-no I like them!" sans said quickly "hey I have an idea lets play a game" "i love games!" Frisk said with her eyes still open, sans liked them open, it was sexy to him. sans pulls out a box that says 'Pocky' "how do you play??" frisk says confused "like this" sans says shoving a Pocky in frisks mouth and putting his mouth on it smiling, his teeth almost broke it (XD) he starts biting, inching closer to her face, she pulls away quickly "what are you?-" frisk says blushing purple (by the way this is underfell and sans is taller than frisk k sry for interrupting) "duh I'm playing the game, you lost by the way" "I-I-ugh" frisk stomped upstairs "DONE!" frisk says slamming her door.

2 days later