Chapter 18

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Sans said pacing around outside nervously. "You. Mother. Fucker." Sans heard a familiar voice behind him, It was frisk. "Babe im so sorry! I didn't know this would happen i swea-" frisk just walks over slowly and kisses him. "She's perfect sans."

        Timeskip of 3 weeks
-------------------------

"Frannie is finally in bed." Frisk said walking in their bedroom and falling on the bed, "you work too hard babe" he said looking over at her. "I know, i know, i just am so worried that if i leave her alone she'll hurt herself.." She said putting on a large t-shirt. "I'll distract you~" he said covering her eyes with a blindfold, "sans i don't know.." She said hesitantly, "ssssh baby sssh" he said pulling down her panties, he rubbed her clit and started to eat her out. "A-Ah~ sans!~" she moaned, he stuck his fingers in her cunt and summoned two hands to grope her breasts, he flipped her over and tied her hands to the headboard "sans please be gentle im still kinda sore..." "Will do doll~" he slowly pushed his cock into her ass as she moaned. "Ah~ fuck!~" "your so cute~" he said yanking her hair. "You can move faster now" "whatever you say~" he said slowly thrusting in and out of her, sans rubbed her clit gently, "ah!- ah- ah!! Sans! This feels so good!~ I've missed this!~" "i knew you would hot stuff~" he said clinging the headboard for support, "Fuck! Harder sans!~" she moaned, he covered her mouth. "ssshh dollface the baby~" he said biting her neck. "Sans I'm gonna cum!" She said feeling a knot in her stomach. "Go ahead doll~" as he said these words she released her sweet cum. Sans pulled out and grabbed her hair, "suck slut." He demanded, "yes master~" she said grabbing his cock and plunged it into her throat, "fuck doll~" he grunted. She pumped her hand up and down his member smirking. She felt his cock twitch as he released his cum all over her breasts. They cleaned eachother up and snuggled for the rest of the night.

Sorry for the wait but i made it up to you with smut.

                    ~Laura out

Btw happy lgbt month.