Chapter 13

"How is this even possible?!?!"
"Sans i got more tape...whats that?" frisk says walking in with tape, he shoves it in his back pocket. "nothing just my exacto-knife" he said nervously "ok well start packing mr.lazy bones" "aye aye captin control freak" he says turning,grabbing a box,and smirking. Then out of nowhere frisk charges at him and jumps on his back "gah-holy shit"he says stumbling backwards. She grabs him and yanks him backwards, they land on her matress thats not packed yet (convenient😼) "haha numbskull i gotcha now" she says laughing sitting on his back "nope" he said rolling them over. He held her hands over her head,kissing her their tongues intertwined in love and passion sans was slowly taking frisks shirt off when.. *knock* *knock* *knock*
Frisk laughs and sans groans "for fuck sake" sans says getting up as frisk puts her shirt on you see something on the floor "oh sanses exacto-knif- MY TEST no no no no no no" "SWEETHEART! Ill be back alphys,Babe?!?!" Sans shouts running up the stairs.frisk shoves the pregnancy test in her pocket. She quickly grabs a real exacto-knife and slices her hand with it "sans I'm ok I just cut myself that's all" frisk said as sans walked into the room "here let me help" he said grabbing her hand and healing it."hey frisk?" "Ya sans?" She said nervously "why do you have two souls?" "I-I-um well... Oh damn it I can't lie to you anymore,sans I'm pregnant" "I know" he said looking at her " I just wanted to hear you say it..." Frisk looked at her feet "oh god..." frisk said falling onto the bed "I understand if you don't want me to keep it..." She said as a tear ran down her face " babe it's a miracle,it's in heard of no monster has ever gotten a human pregnant it's impossible,I'll keep it if you will" he said smiling "oh sans we're gonna have a baby!" She said jumping into his arms.they hear thuds come up the stairs "YOUR PREGNANT?!?!" Alphys said jumping up and down "ya I'm pregnant" frisk said as tears rolled down her face whilst she smiled. "YAY!"