Chapter 17.

"Hi baby. Im your momma" frisk said cuddling frannie with streams of tears running down her face. Sans just stood there realizing that... He had a daughter. "This is the best day of my miserable life!" Sans said hugging frisk and their new bundle of joy tightly as if he'd never hold them again. "We're parents sans." Frisk said looking up at the man she fell in love with as he cried. But things went down hill when he looked at frannie's eyes. They were magenta which wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't see them flicker black and go back to the purplish pink he was used to. "Dollface??" He said sheepishly looking at his wife. She was asleep he decided to lay frannie next to her mother. "Just my imagination.." He said laying across from them in a hospital chair. He was just falling asleep when he heard a slam "WHERE IS THE CUTIE?~" mettaton barged in smiling brightly he grabbed frannie with 2 of his 4 arms. "Awwwwww so precious~" he said bouncing her up and down. Papyrus walks in and glares at the child. "Disgrace.." He said. Just then he was raised in the air by a deep purple with black glitter. He was thrown across the room. Everyone was confused umtil they saw that frannie was doing it. Suprised frisk jumped out of bed ignoring her pain, she grabbed frannie and looks at sans afraid. "I-uh- i need a cigarette.." Sans said pretty much running out of the room.