Chapter 19

'That. Was awesome.' Frisk thought whilst she drifted to sleep in her lovers arms. She was in a deep sleep when she heard frannie cry, she went to get out of bed but the crying stopped. Frisk ran to her daughters bedroom and found her purple bassinet empty.

She felt sick to her stomach and ran to sans where she found a sleeping frannie laying on his chest. She sighed in relief and layed back down. Sans smiled and opened his eyes, "i tried not to wake you." He said as frannie sucked her thumb, "I'm just glad she's safe" frisk whispered before kissing frannie on the forehead and sans on the cheek as she snuggled her two favourite people.

Timeakip to breakfast. Shit now im hungry.

"Don't pull mommy's hair it hurts." Frisk said trying to pry her baby off her. "God she's six months old and already becoming like you." She said glaring at sans who was drinking barbecue sauce, "god damn it sans did you already drink all the ketchup?" "Yup. And the mustard." "Sans!" "Whaaat? Im hungry!" "Sa-sa" they hear sound come from frannie, "sa-da!" Their eyes widen and sans takes out his phone, "da-da! Dada! Da" she said loudly. "She said your name!!!" "Just sounded like noises to m-" frisk elbows him in the stomach and frannie laughs, "i mean yay?" He said looking up with an eyebrow raised, "idiot" she says kissing him lovingly, "mama!" Frannie shouts loudly, "awww baby" frisk says smiling and hugging her small child, frisk finally felt complete. Like everything she needed was with her. "Aw doll why ya cryin?" Sans said wiping the tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, "i just love you both so so much" she said smiling at him and putting her head on his shoulder, frannie snuggled her father and mother lovingly. This was frisks dream. Frannie crawled off her parents and waddled over to her favourite doll that she named marigold. Frisk never understood why she liked that creepy doll so much.  (Insert pic of doll)
'Hi princess,'  "hi marigold! I missed you!" She said happily "She reaaally likes that old thing eh? Where did it even come from?" "I thought you got it for her." "Why in the hell would i give her that shit?" "Language." "Why the heck would i give her that stuff?" He corrects himself, they both get scared and sans snatches the doll away, and frannie begins to cry and scream "NO NO NO GIVE HER BACK!" Her eye starts to glow, "Sans.." Frisk says worried, "GIVE ME BACK MY MOMMY!" "Im you're mommy frannie... Please calm down.." "NO YOU'RE A LIAR YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY!!!" She says yelling louder "please.. Stop Frannie.." Frisk says trying to get closer to her. "NO!" Frisk blacks out.