Chapter 21

Frannie sits up in her bed, "i need to get the lead" she says filling herself with determination, she goes to walk out the door and falls to her knees, "hello my dear" "mama?" "Yesss it is i. Your REAL mother," "why are you here?" "You must get that role no matter what my dear, for if you do mama will be proud and shall reward you" frannies eye loses its pinprick. "Yes mother" she says filled with determination. "I love you frannie" "i love you too mother" she brushes her long curly hair and puts in her contact lens. "Good morning frannie" "good morning mom" she falls to the floor because of a pain in her chest "THAT BITCH IS NOT YOUR MOTHER I AM YOUR MOTHER. SHE TRAPPED ME IN HERE" "Frannie my dear are you alright?" Frisk gets on her knees and touches Frannies shoulder. "Dont touch me." She says, Frisk removes her hand hesitantly. She sees a shimmer of red in Frannies eyes, "Fran?" Frannie stands up "you are not my mother." "Frannie you're scaring me my love" "My mom hates you. So do I." She walks away leaving Frisk in tears.

Later....

"Sans i dont know what to do about her. She always talks to herself and.." "Frisk. Please dont say it." "Sans she needs help. Im scared for Bens sake." "She would never hurt Ben." "We dont know that"

Later...

"And the lead roles are.... Dylan Price and Frannie Asgore" "WHAT?! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. I SHOULD BE THE LEAD FEMALE" Carmen says angrily "maybe if you werent so shit at acting you would have gotten the role" Frannie says smirking, the whole class bursts into laughter, even Dylan chuckles.

"Dad! I got the lead!" "Oh im so proud princess, but im really busy." He says picking Ben up and burping him, "no one cares about me in this fucking house!" She says stomping up the stairs, her phone goes off and she has 23 messages. Consisting of "kill yourself" "ugly" "die" "fat" "boyfriend theif" all from Carmen and her friends, she lays on her bed and cries.

IM ALIVEEEE OKAY SO THIS IS SHORT BUT ITS OUT.