Chapter 15

"Come on dollface open those beautiful eyes of yours" sans said sitting by frisks bed "sans?" She said shakily "ya its me dollface" he said crying "i c-can't believe they're gone..." She said hugging her stomach "frisk can you do something for me?" he said sitting up "anything." She said holding his hand "reset" he said with a tear running down his face "no i wont do that.. Its too risky" she said as sans touched her stomach. She flinched from the pain "i love y- WHAT THE HELL" he says smiling and crying "DOC DOC HELP!!" He says running out of the room "SANS?!?!" Frisk says trying to get up.

5 mins later...

"I felt it i swear,do the thing with the machine" sans said running into the room yanking the doctor behind him. The doctor puts gel on frisks stomach. "Ah stop thats cold" frisk said as the doctor moves the ultrasound stick thing over her stomach. "My god its true!" The doctor said flabbergasted. "One is alive" he said quickly "What?!" Frisk said sitting up quickly. "Its a-" he was cut off by frisk "we were actually just gonna do the cupcake thing" she said smiling with tears in her eyes "ok" the doctor said confused at frisks comment "unfortunately only the one survived" the doctor said to sans and frisk "at least one did right sweetheart?" sans said walking over to frisk and grabbing her hand. "We're gonna have a baby sans!" She said hugging him "ya we are sweetheart ya we are" he said kissing her stomach.

Sorry for the short chapter ive been distracted lately so you know bye 😜 yours truly,~ Laura💜🌈