Chapter 16

"Yes purple for girl green for boy" frisk said eagerly leaning over the pink counter at the bakery. She smiled widly as muffet went to the back room. "Thanks muffet!" She said walking out of the bakery "hey doll" sans said walking towards her with a grin that made her smile "hey handsome~" frisk said grabbing the fur on his jacket, and kissing him. "Eager today are ya?~" sans asked seductively "i can't help it.." She said pouting and letting go of his jacket. "I didn't say stop~" he said cupping her face in his hands.

Time skip to the party bc im lazy!!!
-------------------------

"Okay time to bite into the cupcakes!" Frisk said excitedly handing everyone a cupcake. "One two three!" Everyone yelled biting into the cupcakes. "Purple!!" Frisk shouted. Everyone looked puzzled. "Its a girl!!" She yelled as sans swept her off her feet. "Uh frisk.. Did you pee?" He said putting her down. "My water broke!" Frisk said astonished.

Time skip
-------------------------

"Push dollface push!" Sans yelled holding her hand. "Aaah!!! It hurts sans!" She shouted gripping his hand tightly. Then suddenly she stopped pushing. "I can't do it sans.. Im tired.." She said crying. "One more push babe c'mon!" Sans shouted at her. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!" Frisk pushed as hard as she could and suddenly... They heard a baby crying. "Frannie!" They said in unison. "My baby.." Frisk said as the nurse handed her to frisk as she cried, she finally got to hold her baby girl..

Im so sorry this took so long!! Im in highschool so i have exams and shit like that but im back woohoo!!!!

Also 5.15k reads?!?! What did i do to deserve all of you?! As always

~Laura out 💜💋🇮🇹