The Notes

Walking outside you pass houses with other kids leaving, giving their parents kisses on the cheek or putting their dog on the leash. Some kids get on their bikes while others walk. Some are lucky enough to even get a ride with their parents. You saved your bike for special occasions. Hanging out with friends was that occasion. The Losers as you guys got called. Most of the school either thinks you're a guy, or you're a whore. Both are incorrect. You had never even got your first kiss or boyfriend yet little alone be sleeping with every guy on the block. You didn't care though, you had your friends unlike their nasty souls. All those kids had was the fear of losing their popularity.

Hearing the bell ring as you walked into a classroom was always a great feeling because that meant you were on time. You sat in your regular seat along side Richie and Eddie. They sat on each side of you. You looked over at them and smiled. Moments after, a paper was set upon your desk coming from Richie's side. You opened it. It read Were going to the lake with Beverly, wanna come with? -Richie. You looked over at him, he was giving you a questioned look. You wrote Yes in loopy letters and drew a little lake with a giant squid in it. You giggled at the drawing before passing it back. Richie giggled seconds later and quickly wrote Show Ed. You passed Eddie the note and he opened it seconds later making sure no one was looking and giggled. He looked over at you and smiled, you smiling back at him already. The bell rang a few minutes after. You guys got up and headed for the next class and then lunch. Soon afterwards your day was over and you were on your way to your bike.

Tbh this was for me but I mean here you lot are