The Creek

You and the boys rode your bikes to the creek. It was one of your personal favorite Loser spots. You never knew when you guys would go though so you never were prepared but it didn't bother you much. The guys had their own lives so whatever plus, you know them, they know you, it's not that big of an issue. You guys put your bikes down in a pile as usual and toss jackets to the side. You all look at eachother and then start stripping down into your undergarments. The guys all look over the edge while you finish pulling your clothes off. You smile at them being scared to jump, typical you thought to yourself. "Pussys!" You yelled as you ran through them and into the water. "Oh what the fuck!?" Yelled Richie. You looked up, you realize you had knocked him over when you jumped and laughed. The others just stared at you for a second and then laughed at Richie. Soon enough you heard then complain about being shown up by a girl, laughing you watched as one by one they jumped off.

In the water you guys had fun. Swimming with them is as much fun as one would think, if not, more. You and Eddie were always the pair set to be a team. You were on top of his shoulders and pushing bill off of Richie's when you felt like something was watching you. You shrugged it off but then you felt it again. It felt like it was below you so you casually looked down at Eddie to catch his eye making him blush and quickly look away. He was... Smiling... At me? You thought to yourself. That thought just cost you your life. Before you knew it, Richie knocked you off Eddie's shoulders making a splash while laughing. "Shouldn't have looked at your boyfriend then L/N" Richie said to you laughing. You blushed madly and yelled out "He isn't my boyfriend you brat!". You saw that Eddie was also blushing while half looking away smiling a bit. You blushed harder at the sight of it. God that's cute you thought to yourself looking at him.

Laying down on the rocks in the sun to warm off was a great time. You got to talk, half sleep, relax, and sometimes kick Richie's ass if he gets caught staring. When you felt eyes on you, you would casually look over to the boys and catch them all staring. You looked over and pulled your sunglasses off and they all looked away, Eddie blushing though. You blushed at this and gave him a small smile. He smiled back.